Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

Perfect, this should be an interesting first event then!

I'll be the guy saying "Jed shut up you are going to get us thrown out again"
you wear overalls and bring one small bag of fireworks and moonshine to an event and you're branded for life #Alabama

for real, I'm excited for this get together, I love lake J. Hope we drop 10-15 degrees but I know I'm probably alone there

you wear overalls and bring one small bag of fireworks and moonshine to an event and you're branded for life #Alabama

for real, I'm excited for this get together, I love lake J. Hope we drop 10-15 degrees but I know I'm probably alone there

Its supposed to be a high of 72 and low of 55 as of right now.

We've been over this, C4 and fireworks are not "basically the same thing".

Weather looks like it will be perfect next weekend. Mid 70s and sunny

Anybody here use the CBB heavenwood a righty that would be willing to let me try it out if we get some free range time? interested to see how it hits.... Getting serious into golfing again so trying to upgrade as well as lessons.

Anybody here use the CBB heavenwood a righty that would be willing to let me try it out if we get some free range time? interested to see how it hits.... Getting serious into golfing again so trying to upgrade as well as lessons.

JB has one in his bag an I am sure he would let you take a rip or two.

and I have the original one if u need comparisons

and I have the original one if u need comparisons
I might, going to see how it hits and if it fills any spots that I'm missing (hopefully it fills the spot of a club hitting the ball straight) and then see if any THPers have one for sale before I buy new... would be nice to know the difference between the original and the new one.

19 is a terrible number of participants for a golf event.

Ok, I suppose I can round out that last foursome.

Oh. Great. Greg is coming. Yay.

Oh. Great. Greg is coming. Yay.
33cum2f.jpg

First post updated with foursomes.

what's the policy on hitting into groups?

i'm excited about this. big thank you to those that put it all together!

Wardy and Greg... I apologize now for your other 2 group members

Back