2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

I want my two captains to take a look at the first post again.
Check out the formats.

I'm all for that.

image.jpg

Called the good folks at Kentwool and made my first order to show a little love. The lady gave me a promo code (bubba15) to use for 15% off. Thought I'd share the love here.

Called the good folks at Kentwool and made my first order to show a little love. The lady gave me a promo code (bubba15) to use for 15% off. Thought I'd share the love here.

Was that because you are from Mississippi? lol Seriously though, thanks for sharing the code!

Was that because you are from Mississippi? lol Seriously though, thanks for sharing the code!

You know it :) FWIW I'm pretty sure Bubba Watson's mom is from Tupelo. Rumor has it that he played the little muni course I normally play there...referred to it as a cow pasture...pretty accurate :D

Get in lots of indoor putting practice yesterday thanks to the rain. Will be heading to the course in about an hour to get in more work today. Got to take full advantage this week as it's back to the reality of work and only weekend golf next week.

Very cool, I was looking through their site a couple of days ago and pondering what I might order, I now need to get myself in gear and get that ponder over and get in an order. Thanks for sharing the code.

Thanks for the code (it only works on socks, not valid the on underwear)!

Just made the Kentwool jump, 3 pairs of the socks, 2 tour socks bubba green and the usa sock and the low profile in black and 1 bb.

Thanks. I was looking at socks last night and was wondering if there were any coupons.

Think I'm going to place an order as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are really hopeful that these come in in time for this event.

0e26b1fda4bcc1340ff355bf93c5e7a1.jpg

I think there are a lot of us hoping that happens! They do look so good.

A-shirt instead of vest, otherwise you're on target :D

I guess it could be both, under shirt and vest!
Thanks for the code (it only works on socks, not valid the on underwear)!

Just made the Kentwool jump, 3 pairs of the socks, 2 tour socks bubba green and the usa sock and the low profile in black and 1 bb.
Heading over to grab a few now!

That would be awesome to rock during the event!

Two VERY good teams (and Captains) should make for a great match up! Looking forward to following along with this!

2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Gentleman, please provide me with you handicaps

Dhartmann34

IceyShanks
mikedean441
e1iterate
mmaynard11
Sox Fan
JohnSinVA
Just_Hacking
OITW
jhoefer99
amsmith61

Edit: I have them all except for johnsinva

Dhartmann34

IceyShanks
mikedean441
e1iterate
mmaynard11
Sox Fan
JohnSinVA
Just_Hacking
OITW
jhoefer99
amsmith61

11. Should be 14 lol

Dhartmann34

IceyShanks
mikedean441
e1iterate
mmaynard11
Sox Fan
JohnSinVA
Just_Hacking
OITW
jhoefer99
amsmith61

Finished the year at a 13. I'm doing what I can to work on my game but after the first snow of the year, I think that is it for course work, just heated range, simulator and home practice now.

Dhartmann34

IceyShanks
mikedean441
e1iterate
mmaynard11
Sox Fan
JohnSinVA
Just_Hacking
OITW
jhoefer99
amsmith61

Edit: I have them all except for johnsinva

10-11 range

16 Freddie, hoping a few bad rounds next weekend will help get me to 17!

How many of you guys on either team have traveled and played new courses? How many rookie THP event folks do we have?

How many of you guys on either team have traveled and played new courses? How many rookie THP event folks do we have?
Me, lots of new courses, especially this year, both inside OH and out...no newb here

Back