Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 way is a must for me. Just not a fan of 5 or 6 way.

Mikeg hooked me up last year so I'll use that 14 way Cally bag until something appears that I just can't live without.

Mikeg hooked me up last year so I'll use that 14 way Cally bag until something appears that I just can't live without.

I need to find a solid 14-way bag. Do these separate the entire length down? It's always a pain getting my clubs to slide down, or pull out easily... especially with midsize grips!

I'd normally go red, but the red one is REALLY red.

Green is still a thought, though it bothers me that my N3J cover would clash a bit with it and my green Jan Craig covers (yes, I'm strange).

Love it, would match my badass Callaway red and red accented headcovers PERFECTLY and is more fun than an all black bag.

Either way, I call this "Operation Conserve my Grandaddy Bag".

Trust me I get it bc I'm trying to match my hideaway and Grandaddy headcovers

Pretty sure it's a Sun Mountain Cookie

Trust me I get it bc I'm trying to match my hideaway and Grandaddy headcovers

Pretty sure it's a Sun Mountain Cookie

Oh. Oops.

I'll call it a Cally since it houses 14 Cally/Odyssey clubs.

:)

It was recently brought to my attention that I am pondering an Alpha 816 fairway.

Soon, my little Callaway friend... Soon....ish

I am BIG TIME pondering one as well.. I am thinking I would love the versatility of the 16*

I am BIG TIME pondering one as well.. I am thinking I would love the versatility of the 16*

It'll probably be the 14* for me. I love the idea of dropping to 13* of pipey awesomeness.

Yup that camo HL5 is the call. The other two options would be the blue one or the black and green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll probably be the 14* for me. I love the idea of dropping to 13* of pipey awesomeness.
Oh yeah! One of my favorite clubs of all time was the TM 13° burner bubble Tour Spoon

I have a SM 14-way in THP green with your name on it then. Its in the attic, I threw it there, literally. 14-way and reviewing is not bueno.

It was recently brought to my attention that I am pondering an Alpha 816 fairway.

Soon, my little Callaway friend... Soon....ish

Damn right you are!

I have a SM 14-way in THP green with your name on it then. Its in the attic, I threw it there, literally. 14-way and reviewing is not bueno.

Damn right you are!

Well hello there!

Gladly take you up on that offer brother. Hopefully we can get that round in weekend after this one....if not I'll cover shipping if you have a box that works.

Well hello there!

Gladly take you up on that offer brother. Hopefully we can get that round in weekend after this one....if not I'll cover shipping if you have a box that works.

It'll be in tow when we play for sure.

Wilson Staff C200 6-SW

Finish on the custom Low Tide.

Torn between a few different (Coastal Fog, Abyss and Abyss Polished). Why does this have to be so hard!?!?

I opened the box.
Some really really fun stuff in there.

I opened the box.

Pics or it didn't happen?

I know "definitely"

Only one way to solve this. Order one of each finish.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I would be trying to order another wife immediately after clicking submit!

I opened the box.
That should be in the what golf stuff did you do today thread. Oh and with pics.

I opened the box.

Pics or it didn't happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics!!!!!

That should be in the what golf stuff did you do today thread. Oh and with pics.

I cant post pictures yet, but lets just say at the Grandaddy, you requested this one.

That should fill people in on what is coming or at least what brand

I cant post pictures yet, but lets just say at the Grandaddy, you requested this one.

and now we are in the right thread, because I ponder that. IF it ends up here, does PhillyV come with it? Feel like the best balls I hit on the range were under his watchful eye.

Dammit Dean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back