What is your greatest golfing achievement?

Having a HIO on our 3rd hole and going on to shoot even par in that round.
Also winning the intermediate match play championship over my mate, but then he beat me the year later on the 18th.

I've never thrown a club.

I should get an award or something.

I've played 15 rounds total starting a year ago, and believe me, I stink. But my greatest achievement is to have played 2 rounds without losing a ball.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’ve been playing golf for probably over 60 years so either I have too many to list or can’t remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to watch my 90 year old grandfather sink a birdie putt from about 20 ft last year in a scramble. The man who helped introduce me to the game. Given the smile, making putts never gets old.

Probably my -1 for 9 holes. I can't remember what the score was for the round, but it very well could have been my +4, 76. I don't consider that my best 18 holes, but that 9 was the best 9 that I've ever played. My best 18 was a +6, 77 on a far more difficult course. I was +1, +5 that day.

The -1 for 9 was done with a Precept Lady ball c.2005. The other round was with a Nike One Black in 2010.

making golf fun for myself and those who I play with.

Vegas was a blast listening to Mumford and getting sunburnt

Dropping a 64 on a PGA professional ( Robert Gamez)

Whoa... that's AWESOME!!!

Breaking 90 three times.

Breaking 80. My HIO was pure luck. I worked my ass off to break 80. I was so excited I just about could have cried.

Same here. Broke 100 one year, 90 the next and 80 the next. Shot 78 and did a little victory dance on the green.

Back