Professional Slap Fighting Is A Thing?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Who knew? And they look like such athletes.

#THPCallOut

I also can't help but think that the one guy is Chumlee

• Admin
What are the rules lol?

man the first guys was kinda wimpy

Well, that was...interesting. Chumlee with the KO.

They have about the same number of fans in the stands as (insert name of crappy bowl game).

I figure that will be for the two rookies. #PeriscopeableMoment

I was told there would be Sushi, McDonalds and a Dora backpack. I did not sign up for a medical claim.

I was told there would be Sushi, McDonalds and a Dora backpack. I did not sign up for a medical claim.

then you better win, slap harder

I remember seeing this a while back and thinking, who came up with this idea!!! Too crazy.

I also can't help but think that the one guy is Chumlee

first I am not surprised something like this exists and two that was the first thought I had at the start of the video.

Big crowd! :beauty:

You simply can not fix stupid. Growing up as the son of a full blooded Irishman, we were taught to use a closed fist.......

Funny none the less!

Saw this awhile back and my first thought was it had to be staged, then I looked it up. It's legit and people actually do this. Special kind of stupid.

And to think I remember some GREAT "cat" fights, which was pretty much all slapping between the girls in school growing up.........

Never get into a slap fight with a guy who has a giant tattoo on his face.

Or make sure your slap has more of a palm strike in it before your opponent does the same. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I may or may not have watched slap fights all afternoon

Back