What is your go to ball?

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What is your go to ball that gives you the best results?

For me: Titleist ProV1X and 2018 Callaway Chrome Soft.

Bridgestone B330-RX

Chrome Soft X. However, the ProV1x has always treated me well.

Old school: Taylor Made TP Red LDP.

Taylormade TP5x.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a yellow/black Chrome Soft Truvis

Right now, Taylormade TP5.

Titleist PV1, with Bridgestone B330RSX as second.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It has become the white/red truvis Chrome Soft X. I can interchange with the regular Chrome Soft without much issues.

I have neen playing Chrome Soft Truvis but going back to Q-Star Tour because of the cost. The Tour is a real good ball for me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

snell mtb black. got into the kickoff classic last year and spent some quality team with dean and jason. stocked up before and after the event. tried a couple different balls along the way, but honestly nothing can dethrone the mtb. and i make that decision with no consideration to its price point; the performance is perfect for what i want out of a golf ball.

2018 Chrome Soft. I can actually put spin on it around the greens.

Callaway Super Soft. I need and like high compression balls.

2016 Bridgestone B330-S would be my play off the top of my head. But the BXS has been really without getting concrete numbers

Pro V1 for most days. But on overcast days I use a red Vice Pro+

Wilson Staff Duo. Last year's version, not the matte finish version.

I haven’t decided yet. I pledged to use 2018 to try out various balls before settling on a favorite. But I am a sucker for a $20/dz ball if it is not a rock. So I’ll play surlyn or urethane - doesn’t matter.

I do like Snell Get Sum, OnCore and Srixon Soft Feel.

598967551bb7c2a1c7ce4333e9008c32.jpg

10abd46358a6cde009a7139bdf339151.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pro V1x, AVX, and the CSX

AVX

I wish it were a cheaper ball but it just works well for me--particularly off the tee and with mid irons.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bridgestone e-6- and it's all about pricing. I have a tendency to lose 2-3 balls a round, sometimes more depending on my swing that day so the ProV's and CS's are a skosh out of my comfort level price wise. Last few rounds haven't been as penal penalty wise, so I may dip my toe in the Truvis line here soonish.

Bridgestone e-6- and it's all about pricing. I have a tendency to lose 2-3 balls a round, sometimes more depending on my swing that day so the ProV's and CS's are a skosh out of my comfort level price wise. Last few rounds haven't been as penal penalty wise, so I may dip my toe in the Truvis line here soonish.

I bought a sleeve of Truvis to check them out recently and lost all 3 in less than 9 holes - on a par 3 course. So back to the bargain balls for me.

Srixon Z-Star

I like the q-star tour, pro v1x, and Bridgestone 330 line.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back