Custom THP Belt & Buckle - Open For Pre-Order

Lynchburg14... your order is placed... when finalized and I can add shipping info I will put yours in... Merry belated Christmas and happy new year!!

Way to pay it forward.

love this place

got it done. Thanks for the link JB. Look forward to adding this to the golf apparel closet.

This is going to be my first NexBelt, stoked.

This is going to be my first NexBelt, stoked.
Same here, from what everyone is telling me about it and from the forums I read, can't wait to rock this! maybe I won't lose my ball markers anymore

Ordered! It dawned on my during checking out that I had to switch to Chrome to do the transaction through Paypal. I wish it had dawned on me during the Holiday Grab Bags, I totally whiffed on that one. Had the grab bag in my cart twice and could not get Paypal to work, getting old has its disadvantages sometimes and failing memory is one of those disadvantages.

I have to go through Chrome to get it to work on mine. IE never works for me when I try to go from the store to paypal. I missed out on the holiday grab bags as well, but that was because I was on the course playing golf.

the deed has been done.

Here is a look at how the belt flips down

b43a0d5d3f13e83aa441a6c2b776c691.jpg

Same, and it could mean trouble if I love it.. They have a looooooot of options.

We have a certain number in place that if we hit it, we will be doing 2 others in 2016 (buckles) that would get people very excited.
I hope to hit it, based on the initial interest when putting the thread up, I figured it was a no brainer. Not sure now, time will tell.

We have a certain number in place that if we hit it, we will be doing 2 others in 2016 (buckles) that would get people very excited.
I hope to hit it, based on the initial interest when putting the thread up, I figured it was a no brainer. Not sure now, time will tell.

Very nice!!!!

We need to hit that number so I can start obnoxiously demanding a THP black series!!!

Very nice!!!!

We need to hit that number so I can start obnoxiously demanding a THP black series!!!

I like how you think. Black would be sick!!

Just pre-ordered mine. A nice belt is something I could really use right now , so I am really looking forward to receiving this. Thank you JB and Morgan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pre-ordered mine. A nice belt is something I could really use right now , so I am really looking forward to receiving this. Thank you JB and Morgan.

No sir, thank you. :D

No sir, thank you. :D

Thanks JB and Morgan. I hope to be more involved this year and meeting lots of great people and getting to know you guys better.

JB - any indication on if we will get a custom ball marker in the belt?

Hmmm. The store keeps telling me my password is incorrect! I haven't changed it that I remember.

Pre-Order placed!

Ugh. I freaking hate our exchange rate right now.

JB - any indication on if we will get a custom ball marker in the belt?

It will be the X as pictured in the post I made somewhere in the middle of the thread. It is fairly normal size tough, so most will work.

I feel for you right now.

Make sure you are using chrome.

Yes. That's what I'm using. I'm wondering if it's just another way Windows 10 is messing with nme. I've used every password I've used in the last year and nothing has worked so far.

Edit: Actually, the store pre-fills my user name and password, and then says its incorrect when I click on it. Weird.

As a company where 90% of our business is exporting out of the US (only a small amount to Canada) the strong dollar is a kick in the cojones.

That said, I need to make a trip up to the Great White North right now, will be comparatively cheap!

Yes. That's what I'm using. I'm wondering if it's just another way Windows 10 is messing with nme. I've used every password I've used in the last year and nothing has worked so far.

Edit: Actually, the store pre-fills my user name and password, and then says its incorrect when I click on it. Weird.
same thing happened to me... it prefills your user name.... when it actually requires your email...

same thing happened to me... it prefills your user name.... when it actually requires your email...

Thanks! That did it. Changed to email and it let me in. Pre-order placed and paid.

Back