Texas + THP In 2016

Cant wait to hear the details!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Waiting patiently. As apposed to some others. Always excited to hear THP and Texas together.

I have like a million cousins in Texas, just seeing this now. If it's near San Antonio I will be looking to get in on the action!!

06c5dd80aa16f93f6a3e055dd4ca0064.jpg

Let's hear it!

Texas + THP In 2016

If it's near San Antonio I will be looking to get in on the action!!

Oh please no.....we try and keep peeps out of there so they don't have to see the Riverwalk.

I'm all ears.

I know that the Callaway and Adams events are both in March. and believe that UST was also March. But the one other Texas get together was during the summer, I believe. When we met up in Austin. That happened to be my first time at a THP event of any kind.

The Austin Tour Van stop at Falconhead was in early June of 2012, it was also my first THP event....I played with JB and Jman and was nervous as hell..LOL

Just means we all may be carrying now.

With new open carry laws, there shouldn't be any wondering about whether we are carrying or not...

The Austin Tour Van stop at Falconhead was in early June of 2012, it was also my first THP event....I played with JB and Jman and was nervous as hell..LOL

This one would be my first THP event too... I'm really excited about it! Austin/Hill Country has great golf out that way...

Just saw the calendar for 2016 and didn't see a Texas event... Did I miss something?

Just saw the calendar for 2016 and didn't see a Texas event... Did I miss something?

Nothing gets added to that calendar until dates are confirmed between THP and the host course.

"When everything is set in stone, this will be filled in and completed and we have a few surprises up our sleeves that we think THPers are going to be really excited with. From east coast to west coast and many stops in between, we have found some of the best courses in the country, partnered with some incredible companies and put together events that are so unique they will all be known as Grand THP Events."

Ah i see, please forgive my ignorance lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah i see, please forgive my ignorance lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think JB was going to come out with something today.......possibly.......maybe........I think.......pretty sure.......guessing.........

I think JB was going to come out with something today.......possibly.......maybe........I think.......pretty sure.......guessing.........
He might, if you don't scare him off. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Got two big ones coming, and both will be this week.

If the timing is right, I could tell the wife that we are going to visit her parents and then once she agrees to the timeline, I'll dump the THP event on her after she's committed........ :beat-up:

This is nice to see after a fun round on the course. Can't wait to here what this could be.
Got two big ones coming, and both will be this week.

New Year and New News? I'm hoping!!

Hmm perhaps I need to make plans to visit my Texas friends.... just don't tell me it's another RR that I'm not invited to lol

Hmm perhaps I need to make plans to visit my Texas friends.... just don't tell me it's another RR that I'm not invited to lol
Dude you are always invited to TX.

It's been too long since "nice shot Kang". :)

Okay, I guess I will wait then.
Texas is a short drive for me let's hear some spoilers :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back