UST Mamiya & THP Team Up For 2016

Looking forward to this.

I posted this in the Recoil thread but thought it's appropriate here as well.

I want to give a shout out to Danny Le Of UST. I know a few THP'ers have had the pleasure of meeting him and some enjoying a round of golf with him.

I had reached out to UST via its web chat area. Danny emailed back with the answer which led to a nice back and forth conversation about some of their shafts.

I mentioned I was a member of THP and he loved it. He said the 1-1 time that the lucky THP'ers get to experience is going to be very fun.

I told him I certainly hope to be one of them.

Just a a super nice guy who explains things very clearly.

Last edited:
Wow this is amazing!

I posted this in the Recoil tjread but thought it's appropriate here as well.

I want to give a shout out to Danny Le Of UST. I know a few THP'ers have had the pleasure of meeting him and some enjoying a round of golf with him.

But it I had reached out to UST via its web chat area. Danny emailed back with the answer which led to a nice back and forth conversation about some of their shafts.

I mentioned I was a member of THP and he loved it. He said the 1-1 time that the lucky THP'ers get to experience is going to be very fun.

I told him I certainly hope to be one of them.

Just a a super nice guy who explains things very clearly.

Very cool! I'm a few miles down the road from his office so if there is anything I can help with don't hesitate to ask.

Ok this is just getting crazy. Someone pinch me....

Very cool! I'm a few miles down the road from his office so if there is anything I can help with don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks Cookie. Will do. If I make it as one of the lucky ones who get the Tour Treatment :D I'll let you know as it'd be great to catch up with a beverage or two.

I'm a big UST fan (Recoils) and winning one of these would be pretty special. I can't wait to see what details come up

I'm a big UST fan (Recoils) and winning one of these would be pretty special. I can't wait to see what details come up
I can't wait to get my irons in with them. The thought of getting in person info and treatment from Danny and the team is very cool. I followed last years event, and can't wait to hear more about what's in store for this year.

There are nights that I dream of TourSPX shafts.

Mic drop
2016 changes the game.

#ChangeTheGame
THP sure is Providing some incredible opportunities!

Beginning in February. Yep, I'm ready!

Already a fan of recoils.... can't wait to see what February brings!

Want to hear something crazy?
Each month (for a period of time in 2016), lucky THPers will head to UST for the Tour Treatment.
They will go to their HQ, they will work with the team to create something special, and a whole lot more.

For those that might have missed it.

I just cant believe that JB and GG were able to raise the bar that much higher after such a great 2015. I mean all these trips and exclusive prizes are such rare and unique experiences. NO ONE does this, NO ONE.

I just cant believe that JB and GG were able to raise the bar that much higher after such a great 2015. I mean all these trips and exclusive prizes are such rare and unique experiences. NO ONE does this, NO ONE.

NO ONE.

Except THP.

:angel:

This is going to be pretty amazing for those selected.

Just wrapped up some time with UST and we are going to raise the bar even higher here.
Every month this runs, and it will be COMPLETELY different each and every time.

wow pretty cool for them to change it up monthly for a different experience each time

Completely different every time! That is seriously cool.

THP and ust together is always a good thing and never cease to amaze

Wow! You rock!
Always amazed by what THP brings!

I only have a certain amount of time for the different THP event possibilities and you are NOT helping me decide which ones to apply for with all these fantastic opportunities! THANKS, IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED!

Back