#THPCallOut: VegasMav

#THPCallOut: VegasMav

• VegasMav (he will smoke a cigar)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Tequila4kapp (he may be playing while hungover)

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
We will be in town June 18-25. I'm calling you out. Day and course are TBD. First round of beers after the golf is on me.

I love these.

Great seeing these starting

Way to jump in the action Frank!

Call outs are coming fast and furious!

I voted for Frank only because I'm banking on that hangover. If he's not I'm flip flopping.

I'm taking my man Frank, plus I never bet against a hung over golfer.

Nice!! Can't wait to follow along on this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aha! I'm accepting this call out because it's revenge time for me...I'll buy the beers on the course so you'll stay drunk while playing.

Aha! I'm accepting this call out because it's revenge time for me...I'll buy the beers on the course so you'll stay drunk while playing.
I am with VegasMav! He is used to the heat and arid conditions, knows how to stay hydrated.

I need a clarification on this before picking:

"Tequila4kapp (he may be playing while hungover)"

Are we talking a normal hangover, or a Cookie Branson Sunday Special hangover?

I'll take VegasMav with the home court advantage

This is a tough one. Home course advantage, or my Oregon buddy? Need to think about this one first.
I don't see hangover being the problem here. Desert golf is the big concern in my eyes. It won't be raining, so how will tequila4kapp handle that.

Coin toss so VegasMav got it.

#HydrationStrategyForTheWin

JM

I need a clarification on this before picking:

"Tequila4kapp (he may be playing while hungover)"

Are we talking a normal hangover, or a Cookie Branson Sunday Special hangover?
Oh no, just normal. If that happened it would make this the most profitable Vegas trip ever for my wife ... you would find her waiting for the life insurance company to open its doors the next business day.

Smart. Very smart. I didn't adequately factor in your caginess before calling you out. #rookiemistake.

Haha...and I'll bring some full body cigars so as I'm smoking them I can choke you out on your backswing.

Made me choice. T4K is going to take this. Thinking back on our Branson trip, he took care of business when it was called for. Alcohol of not, T4K for the win. Go get him Frank.

Gotta go with my man T4K on this one guys!

A hangover can do wonders to keep your tempo in check. Therefore, Frank is my pick.

I can see that Frank is the popular pick, maybe because I'm still an unknown here and that's okay. But let me say, my presence will be known and once June 2016 comes around, I'll be FAMOUS! #THPCallOut

Back