DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seeing a 12:14 left. Only Hot Deal is 12:46.

Thanks! I will do the same.

Going to dinner. Talk at you later

GOPR2307_zpsugmq4psj.jpg

Note: can grab a second tee time if there is enough interest.

Sunday, 1/3 @ 11:07AM
Meadowbrook (30/820)
$20 if walking

Tee time has been booked but open to playing other courses also, just wanted to have something reserved.

1) #Cookie
2) mpete
3) cwmonroe87
4) djcoolaid1914

Did you get any other good pics from yesterday? Curious, since I believe you took quite a few.

Check out the golf action shots thread and course photos thread.

Looks like 1st round of the year will be on Sunday at Heritage Ranch. Big plans for 2016 so ready to set the stage. Happy New Year DFW'ers!

18th%20tee_zps9bekglxh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I really need to work on my swing. Thanks for taking those pics yesterday Cookie. I definitely saw many issues that will be getting addressed here very soon.

I call tonight amateur night.......be very careful!
That is why I am staying home tonight. Happy New Years everyone! Be safe!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Jman: if next weekend still works for you at meeting halfway (weather pending of course), it looks like I have 2 others that want to make the trip north with me.

Jman: if next weekend still works for you at meeting halfway (weather pending of course), it looks like I have 2 others that want to make the trip north with me.
Let's call it a yes! Weather pending of course.

Let's call it a yes! Weather pending of course.

Sweet, unsure of all the courses that are good options but they mentioned either Winstar or whatever is north of Lake Texoma. I'm completely open to whatever is a decent track that makes sense for coming from both directions.

Sweet, unsure of all the courses that are good options but they mentioned either Winstar or whatever is north of Lake Texoma. I'm completely open to whatever is a decent track that makes sense for coming from both directions.
I've got a couple ideas, let me peek around tonight and tomorrow and I'll shoot you a line.

Cookie, check out Chickasaw Pointe (Durant OK) and see what you think, always wanted to play it. That or WinStar are probably the best bet right now.

Cookie, check out Chickasaw Pointe (Durant OK) and see what you think, always wanted to play it. That or WinStar are probably the best bet right now.

Chickasaw looks really good. Top 3 public in Oklahoma and very affordable at $45 which is good all day (would have to pay for cart again if playing more than 18).

As of now next Saturday looks doable weather wise. Check again on Tuesday and make the call?

Eddie? Dru?

Maybe target like 11AM for tee time? Would give time to travel in not too early and hit the range.

Chickasaw looks really good. Top 3 public in Oklahoma and very affordable at $45 which is good all day (would have to pay for cart again if playing more than 18).

As of now next Saturday looks doable weather wise. Check again on Tuesday and make the call?

Eddie? Dru?

Maybe target like 11AM for tee time? Would give time to travel in not too early and hit the range.
Could be fun, I can get there as early as you guys would want, its about 3.5 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back