MikeDean445 I'm Calling You Out

MikeDean445 I'm Calling You Out

Its his XXIO.
But if he is really confident, he could hand me over a HOF tag if I win. :D

sounds like someone's getting desperate for a HOF tag

So if Mikey wins, the XXIO goes to Ohio.. If JB wins, 441 has to give back a hall of fame tag.

hahahaha, this will be an entertaining match.
Denied...this will be a non title match

sounds like someone's getting desperate for a HOF tag

Gotta play to get one and if you think me taking a spot from THPers in events is a good idea I'm all for it...haha. Get that cannon ready though.

Although I do believe 445 and I would win in Vegas.

Gotta play to get one and if you think me taking a spot from THPers in events is a good idea I'm all for it...haha. Get that cannon ready though.

Not exactly true (see 441). :act-up:

We've had talks about you playing in events and you know I'm in the boat where I think you should be playing in all of them but that's for another thread. As for Vegas? Mike has a better chance at hitting jackpot on the penny slots than winning the event. Unless he's my partner of course

We've had talks about you playing in events and you know I'm in the boat where I think you should be playing in all of them but that's for another thread. As for Vegas? Mike has a better chance at hitting jackpot on the penny slots than winning the event. Unless he's my partner of course

I promise you 445 and I would lap the field. It would be like his 6th

There he is

I'm goin mikeDean441 since JB Butchered it on the title to MikeDean445.

There he is

Call a fact for a fact and this is what I get.

Noted....

See you at the Cup. I'll leave you alone in all posts from now on given your sensitivity. You've trained them well though...I'll give you that.

I didnt say I had you winning all of them you are in. :D
That's crazy talk.

Looking forward to some non indoor golf next weekend

I'm goin mikeDean441 since JB Butchered it on the title to MikeDean445.

No sir. I said MikeDean should be counting up for his THP Hall of Fame tags. Winning his next one would make him MikeDean445
But if we want to talk typos, going has two G's. :act-up:

Aint got no time for penny slot shenanigans

#441 for the win.

4 a side stroke or match play?

4 a side match that's gotta be 441. The xxio will be the game changer

4 a side if tough.....I gotta take 441 with that kind of advantage

No sir. I said MikeDean should be counting up for his THP Hall of Fame tags. Winning his next one would make him MikeDean445
But if we want to talk typos, going has two G's. :act-up:

would't that make him 444 then by now? :) hehehe

I'd take 441 any day in an invitational for an HoF tag... but..

I'll take JB in this one. because whatever, Mike.
Dang...dude cant even get the ohio vote

Back