Heading to Franklin, TN for SeeMore Tour Fitting Experience

wubears71

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.1 GHIN
In the last few months, my putting has been absolutely atrocious and I keep going back and forth between multiple putters. I've never been fitted for a putter other than a "yea, you look like at 35" putter" back in 2002 when I bought new clubs when living out in Los Angeles.

Since I'm getting over pneumonia finally and made it through one of the hardest start-ups I've ever experienced, I'm rewarding myself with a new, properly fit putter. Furthermore, since I have like hundreds of thousands of southwest points, I'm just going to fly down to TN for a SeeMore Fitting at the headquarters.

I'm just curious if anyone else has done it and if so, do you feel it was worthwhile?

You are in for a real treat! The guys there are as accommodating and genuine as you will find. Their products are fantastic as well. I was there with a big group of THPers in June 2014. We all walked out of there much lighter in the wallet so you should plan to do the same...lol.

Have a great time!

You are in for a real treat! The guys there are as accommodating and genuine as you will find. Their products are fantastic as well. I was there with a big group of THPers in June 2014. We all walked out of there much lighter in the wallet so you should plan to do the same...lol.

Have a great time!
Cool! I'm expected to drop a few $$$$ but I am so sick of spending a hundy here-and-there for used stuff that just doesn't work out.

No experience with it, but it sounds really cool. I hope you find the putter of your dreams! :D

No experience with it, but from experiences I have read you are in for a real treat! Enjoy!

I went down there two years ago and it's a great place to get fit, a mini lesson and the people are awesome. Honestly I would love to go back and do it again just to hang out with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to do this as well, Any idea of time frame of when you would go and would you mind a tag along .My game truly needs this .

Tim,
This was an awesome experience and i'm glad i went down. They treat you 1st class. Not sure if Cody is still doing all the fittings, but well worth it.

Tim - I am quite jealous! You will love it, I am sure!
Have fun, and commit to SPI and RST, your putting and scores will thank you!!

I was part of the SeeMore event and I had a blast. Great people and great equipment. Like Spivey said, commit to the SPI method and your putting will improve.

Have a great time!
I of course wouldn't have any, um, personal knowledge of this. However, it would have been money very well spent.

I too was on the 2014 Seemore event. The fitting was very good and the tips that they gave have made me a much better putter. For example, I walked in there with an Anser style with the plumbers neck (it was a Seemore). After watching me stroke a few, they told me it was probably the worst style of putter for me based on my natural stroke.

We switched to a CS design and things changed very quickly. The RST method has real value. Can't wait wait to hear how it goes for you!

JM

Wubears,

Definitely make sure Cody is going to be the one working with you. Additionally, if you're flying down, it's worth doing the full SAM Puttlab experience (costs about $150 I think).

Ping me before you arrive and I'd love to get in a round with you if the weather allows, or a beer if not. Depending on when you come, I'd also be happy to shuttle back and forth from the airport to the SeeMore office if my schedule allows.

P.S. Just so you're not disappointed, don't expect to be pulling up to some massive SeeMore building. Their headquarters is in strip-mall style building in an office park. It's small and unassuming, but believe me, there's great people, great putters and great help inside that office.

I would love to do this as well, Any idea of time frame of when you would go and would you mind a tag along .My game truly needs this .

It will probably be this week or late next week. I am flying down in the morning and returning in the evening (sooner if I can get on an earlier flight) so my time in town is very short. I'll let you know when I'm scheduled and if it works out for you feel free to schedule one with me.

Tim,
This was an awesome experience and i'm glad i went down. They treat you 1st class. Not sure if Cody is still doing all the fittings, but well worth it.
Cody is the one I'm working with.

Wubears,

Definitely make sure Cody is going to be the one working with you. Additionally, if you're flying down, it's worth doing the full SAM Puttlab experience (costs about $150 I think).

Ping me before you arrive and I'd love to get in a round with you if the weather allows, or a beer if not. Depending on when you come, I'd also be happy to shuttle back and forth from the airport to the SeeMore office if my schedule allows.

P.S. Just so you're not disappointed, don't expect to be pulling up to some massive SeeMore building. Their headquarters is in strip-mall style building in an office park. It's small and unassuming, but believe me, there's great people, great putters and great help inside that office.

When I looked it up on Google maps, I saw it and was not surprised.

Thanks for the shuttle offer. I'm just going to get a rental car as I have a few free days of those too. I don't think I will have time to get together, but I will let you know once i confirm the date and time.

How's the weather there now?

I really really really want to do this, this year!

Cannot wait to hear your thoughts.

I'm still trying to sort out a time. Cody is really busy right now due to the tour season starting to kick into high gear again. I had a 4:30 PM fitting scheduled for last Thursday but my sprinkler install got moved up so I had to cancel that one. I may do this up coming week as he has some availability at 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM but I don't want to make it a 2 day trip with my wife being nearly 8 months pregnant and with as much time as I've been out of town. It may happen after the baby is born, but it will be done before GHIN opens in April.

You're going to really enjoy it. I still remember the excitement pulling up to the building with a bunch of THPers. I need to go back and review the dvd, and some of the notes I took from the mini lesson and fitting.

Removing a triple post? Weird.

Removing a triple post? Weird.

I'm still trying to sort out a time. Cody is really busy right now due to the tour season starting to kick into high gear again. I had a 4:30 PM fitting scheduled for last Thursday but my sprinkler install got moved up so I had to cancel that one. I may do this up coming week as he has some availability at 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM but I don't want to make it a 2 day trip with my wife being nearly 8 months pregnant and with as much time as I've been out of town. It may happen after the baby is born, but it will be done before GHIN opens in April.

We are ready when you are! Hope everything goes well with mom and baby - will say some prayers for your family.

We are ready when you are! Hope everything goes well with mom and baby - will say some prayers for your family.
Thanks. I cannot wait to get this done - the baby and the putter!

Back