What Do You Think?

That looks really good

I love that look and would be all over that. It would take my current one out of use

Any idea if these are stiff or flexible?? They always look stiff compared to the Iliac ones for example..

Looks really sharp!

As soon as these are available unwell order. However, not crazy about the white on white look. White lizard and a bright color pop like orange and black....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks sharp! Black with white outline and keep green. Anything but white.

I'd use that in a heart beat. Love the gator skin and green!!

I would grab at least one if not multiple in a heartbeat

I think it looks very sharp.

I'd definitely game one. Never had a scorecard holder, but this one would be my first!

Last edited:
Very nice!

Okay guys, a lot of you have ordered score card holders. What is a fair price?
Im asking because we have not been quoted a price yet, so I have no idea what they are going to charge.

Im asking because we have not been quoted a price yet, so I have no idea what they are going to charge.

I need to look up my custom scorecard holder I ordered.

They look sharp!!! As far as price go, I am not sure. I have seen similar in style for around $50.00 so maybe in that range?!?!?

$25 for a piece like that maybe $30.

#1 I love it

#2 I really have no idea. I have gotten the nylon scorecard holders in the past, but never anything like this. $40 maybe?

Whatever the price, I hope it makes sense and THPHQ goes forward with this. Would love to have one.

JM

I would say the $25 to $40 would be the norm. I have never bought one but this price range popped into my head. Maybe it's from reading the thread on scorecard holders.

In the range or $25 to $35.

I think the branding looks a little small. Not a huge fan of the white either. .

Count me in, I would definitely get in.

I still have yet to get a scorecard holder. I probably wouldn't mind a a darker color myself but I think they look good.

Dang that looks incredible!

Back