Unlimited Golf Budget - What'ya Buying!

dduarte85

Reaction score
Handicap
Genie drops down... you land an unlimited budget for whatever golf related items you want. So, what's on your list?!?!

First off, I'm dropping 3 holes behind my house... hey, its golf related! I'd basically have an open account with some high end fitter and coach so that I could constantly have my clubs tweaked and changed depending on my game and where I was headed to play.

I'd go all in. A state of the art indoor/outdoor training facility, complete short game areas and maybe a few full size holes to practice on too. Also add a stable of top teaching pros and fitters at my beckoning. (oh and I'd need a good divorce lawyer too)

I'd go all in. A state of the art indoor/outdoor training facility, complete short game areas and maybe a few full size holes to practice on too. Also add a stable of top teaching pros and fitters at my beckoning. (oh and I'd need a good divorce lawyer too)

That's a good call with the indoor facility!

Indoor range would be fun! Definitely a nice putting green outside. A year of lessons with the brilliant Kristin at GolfTec Knoxville. A house on the lake or a green here.

And custom clubs :D

Hideaway membership

Lifetime tickets to the 4 Majors.

Augusta and Bethpage. :popcorn: Actually I would go all in on lessons and equipment. Hank Haney and whatever equipment best suited my game.

I would have one bada@# cart for sure.

Building a massive artificial green on the back of my 10 acres so I can play into it, also build another green closer to the house for putting and chipping practice, build a nice carriage house with a section netted off for reviews/practice, and a GCQuad.

Building a massive artificial green on the back of my 10 acres so I can play into it, also build another green closer to the house for putting and chipping practice, build a nice carriage house with a section netted off for reviews/practice, and a GCQuad.

Yes, I can only imagine what a cost like that would cost!

all access to Taylormade Kingdom, every putter and accessories I could get my hands on at the Scotty Cameron Studio and finally my own practice facility in my backyard

For my golf? ...........The entire video box sets of all my wife's favorite TV shows.

Lifetime lessons with Butch Harmon.

If it's truly unlimited I am buying Troon Golf.

Augusta and Bethpage. :popcorn: Actually I would go all in on lessons and equipment. Hank Haney and whatever equipment best suited my game.

Bethpage is much easier to get on than Augusta. You just need to badger the NY THPers for a tee time!

If I've got a truly unlimited budget I'm buying a course. Probably Torrey Pines, I miss SoCal. haha

That's easy, membership to an elite CC.

That's easy, membership to an elite CC.

If I'm not moving out of NJ, I'm buying a house with a basement/garage simulator and finagling a membership at Baltusrol.

Augusta National Golf Club
Cobra Puma Golf
Trexton
Sun Mountain

If I'm not moving out of NJ, I'm buying a house with a basement/garage simulator and finagling a membership at Baltusrol.

Just buy Baltusrol if that's what your heart desires.

Bethpage is much easier to get on than Augusta. You just need to badger the NY THPers for a tee time!

I'm guessing Augusta would be easier to get on if you owned it.

I can't allow myself to think about this. The dream is too big...

Same answer as the thread about unlimited funds to live anywhere...

Private tropical island with very little connection to the rest of the world. It would have a nice golf course. The daily staff would ferry in each morning.

airfare to the best courses, with playing lessons, maybe, too old to really worry bout that.

I would be ecstatic to have a complete fitted bag of clubs and maybe a membership at a golf course that is either local or close to me, whichever has the nicest course or courses to play.

Last edited:
Back