Odyssey Covers Thread

So glad we started a separate thread for this topic. Happy that people share my appreciation for odyssey headcovers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Obsession. Definitely.

I think I can safely say that.

Yes sir....just waiting on a delivery from the left coast

You guys have got me so envious, I'm now following a multitude of noted phrases and key words on the bay.

I don't think it's crazy, its just not one of the Super limited releases, lots of them in the euro market iirc
I had seen several for sale for upwards of $100.00 so to see it for so much less and multiple available I automatically doubted the authenticity of them, but you would certainly know more about them than I. I am kind of pondering one now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hope I don't get bashed for asking this, but are you guys finding most of these on eBay? I'd like to replace the stocker on my putter. Don't need a super rare one, but something different would be cool.

Hope I don't get bashed for asking this, but are you guys finding most of these on eBay? I'd like to replace the stocker on my putter. Don't need a super rare one, but something different would be cool.

All of of mine have come from eBay and a few were given to me by Austie and Koske when I was in Carlsbad for #TheGrandaddy

Well I bought mine through him so if it's a counterfeit its a pretty good one

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Apparently they are legit. I was wrong. I thought the covers were more limited based on other selling prices I had seen. I wish the blade cover was a magnet closure and I would be pulling the string on one, as it is I am still considering one.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I had seen several for sale for upwards of $100.00 so to see it for so much less and multiple available I automatically doubted the authenticity of them, but you would certainly know more about them than I. I am kind of pondering one now.

Theres a difference between the questions one which should be available under $20 and the mystery headcover. Both have the question marks on it but the mystery head cover has the odyssey swirl logo behind the question marks. a few posts back theres a picture of the mystery headcover

Theres a difference between the questions one which should be available under $20 and the mystery headcover. Both have the question marks on it but the mystery head cover has the odyssey swirl logo behind the question marks. a few posts back theres a picture of the mystery headcover
Ahhh...that explains it then. I went through a lot of the thread before I posted my original concen as I thought there was something different, but didn't see the one with the swirl here in the thread. I appreciate you clearing that up.

Ahhh...that explains it then. I went through a lot of the thread before I posted my original concen as I thought there was something different, but didn't see the one with the swirl here in the thread. I appreciate you clearing that up.

Someone needs to clear that up with the guy who is selling the questions headcover for $100 on eBay haha

Someone needs to clear that up with the guy who is selling the questions headcover for $100 on eBay haha
Yeah, that listing lead to some of my confusion and concerns. I saw another one a few weeks ago as well. I don't know if it ever sold though.

These are the mystery covers

1dc0f05974f1e7eefbb7af69b48bd497.jpg

These are the mystery covers

1dc0f05974f1e7eefbb7af69b48bd497.jpg
Beautiful covers. Thanks for the close up pics, I still may get the one I posted about, but I a going to keep looking for one of the truly "limited" covers.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Not limited, but I really liked the Metal X Milled Versa cover so I grabbed one to go on my MXM 1 wide. Plus it goes with my bag colors.

b312006ef5aae2e9867f1e9c98c52e4a.jpg

Last edited:
Waste Management has shipped.

YUSS!

Back