Wolf - Betting Junk

MattStub

Reaction score
Handicap
There are the typical Greenies, Sandies, Polies, Barkies, etc. but was just wondering if people had some favorite junk they like to incorporate into their game when making side bets. Below are two variations that we play that are optional per hole based on what the group wants.

Bruce Koepka - Longest Drive (Par 4s & 5s), must be in the short grass (fun to throw in on doglegs)
Menage - Utilize the same club for 3 consecutive shots on a Par 4 or 5, making par or better

We do a NO driver at league once in a while.

At some of our base golf get togethers we have the 15" driver. It's funny seeing the super tall guys hit that bad boy. It's usually the ladies that win the long drive with that thing.

At some of our base golf get togethers we have the 15" driver. It's funny seeing the super tall guys hit that bad boy. It's usually the ladies that win the long drive with that thing.

:laugh: I don't even want to know how tragic my attempt at this would be

Lol! First, thank you very much for your service!

I did an outing a couple years ago when I took on all that wanted a piece of me with a 5-7 y/o's Hybrid. I was pretty consistent with it.

I didn't win them all but I won the vast majority of them. I had a blast with it. Someone was putting 5.00 to charity with every swing. If they lost, they were in for 10.00. If they beat me, I threw the money in.

Man I had a great time with that. My back still hurts but it sure was fun!

Tell the guys they need to hit that club with one arm. No way does it generate any CHS with two hands.

Back