2016 NFL Draft Thread

Bosa made it official as well. His draft stock will never be higher than right now.

One more thing I will add.
I think 6 QBs go in the first two rounds if the draft were to be held right now.
The names are not as well known because of where they played, but they will be by draft day.

I think 6 QBs go in the first two rounds if the draft were to be held right now.
The names are not as well known because of where they played, but they will be by draft day.

If you're the GM, which QB do you take as of right now to lead your franchise?

If you're the GM, which QB do you take as of right now to lead your franchise?

Hmmm. Tough call.
If I had to make the decision today, its Goff. But there are still months of data and info to come out.

Wow, that is surprising considering some of the names I have seen around the top 6 in different rankings, including guys like Prescott, Cardale and Brisset. Do you see any of those guys getting close to the top 6 or are those rankings BS?

Tennessee goes offensive line...Tunsil, probably, with the first overall pick.

Bosa ends up with the Browns (because Cleveland loves torturing the local boys) or the Chargers get him.

The Eagles, Texans, Browns, and Rams (the Bradford/Foles trade was such a lose-lose) all get QBs in the first two rounds. I think the Cowboys hold off until the third to find a backup. I won't try to guess the order, because the Eagles' front office and head coaching changes will have a huge impact on who goes where.

Scooby Wright slips to the middle of the first round and the Redskins scoop him up.

Carl Nassib goes in the first round.

Hackenberg declared

CX141nVW8AAocqO.jpg

Do the Titans get the edge because Cleveland beat them? Honestly don't know.

Doesn't work like that. All of the teams with the same record get ranked based on strength of schedule. The team with the lowest strength of schedule (aka the worst schedule) gets the highest pick.

Doesn't work like that. All of the teams with the same record get ranked based on strength of schedule. The team with the lowest strength of schedule (aka the worst schedule) gets the highest pick.

Interesting. I like that. Beats a stupid draft lottery.

2016 NFL Draft Thread

Tennessee goes offensive line...Tunsil, probably, with the first overall pick.

Bosa ends up with the Browns (because Cleveland loves torturing the local boys) or the Chargers get him.

The Eagles, Texans, Browns, and Rams (the Bradford/Foles trade was such a lose-lose) all get QBs in the first two rounds. I think the Cowboys hold off until the third to find a backup. I won't try to guess the order, because the Eagles' front office and head coaching changes will have a huge impact on who goes where.

Scooby Wright slips to the middle of the first round and the Redskins scoop him up.

Carl Nassib goes in the first round.

Browns don't really draft a ton of Ohio state players. It's Pittsburgh that does and they usually torture us with them

With the 19th pick in the draft the Bills select......some guy that has a lot of potential and will do well when we trade him.

I think people are going to like the QB class as it gets closer. The difference between this year and other years is none of the top talent are from top programs.

Any insight on Carson Wentz? I've read some interesting articles where they're high on him except for the whole DII thing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Any insight on Carson Wentz? I've read some interesting articles where they're high on him except for the whole DII thing.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I do t have a lot other than what is out there. I have read everything from too good and someone will take a flyer in round 1 to teams thinking he will go undrafted.

More will come out soon.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cardale Jones stock rise from now till the draft. Has two things every NFL scout wants. Good size and a big arm

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cardale Jones stock rise from now till the draft. Has two things every NFL scout wants. Good size and a big arm
I would be shocked to see him be anything but a bust, but I've been wrong before.

I would be shocked to see him be anything but a bust, but I've been wrong before.

I'm not sure how I feel he's gonna be in the NFL. I was just speaking on pro day and combine terms. Buckeye beat reporters talked all offseason about how great of a practice player he is and how easy it is for him to drop 60 yard dimes to receivers. He may not translate to the NFL game that well but I just feel like his stock is going to rise over the next four months

I'm not sure how I feel he's gonna be in the NFL. I was just speaking on pro day and combine terms. Buckeye beat reporters talked all offseason about how great of a practice player he is and how easy it is for him to drop 60 yard dimes to receivers. He may not translate to the NFL game that well but I just feel like his stock is going to rise over the next four months
Not disagreeing, scouts always fall in love with his type of talent. Just saying I don't see him succeeding in the long run.

He played in some big games and dazzled, and then this year, fizzled out a bit. Physically, he is going to catch the eye of a few team, I am sure, but I just dont see him as an NFL QB. But, what the heck do I know. Hope the guy proves me wrong and tears it up!

With the right system and right team I bet he would do well. He doesn't strike me as the fastest to pick up a technical offense

I'm hoping that the Lions snag a tackle, receiver, or RB with that 1st round pick.

As long as the Jags take the best defensive player available when they are on the clock. A lot of work needed on that side of the ball. Rusher, linebacker, corner, free safety... Don't care. Need em all.

If the draft is today; let it be Jalen Ramsey.

2016 NFL Draft Thread

If the draft is today; let it be Jalen Ramsey.

I'd love Ramsey at five. Playmaker. Corner or free safety. I'd go with free safety, let him play center field, then let Cyprien or Sample play in the box more.

Back