Superspeed - What should I measure ?

Lynford

Reaction score
Handicap
I suppose it’s irrelevent as all that matters is results on the course, but.......

I’ve just got some Superspeed sticks and a swing speed radar and would like to track progress (I’m also having lessons so this will mess the results up a bit maybe).

What would you measure ? Driver & 7i as a baseline ? Would you measure speed with the sticks on a daily basis to see if you are increasing ? Driver & 7i again weekly / monthly ?

Cheers.

I suppose it’s irrelevent as all that matters is results on the course, but.......

I’ve just got some Superspeed sticks and a swing speed radar and would like to track progress (I’m also having lessons so this will mess the results up a bit maybe).

What would you measure ? Driver & 7i as a baseline ? Would you measure speed with the sticks on a daily basis to see if you are increasing ? Driver & 7i again weekly / monthly ?

Cheers.

Driver. You will see the change there more than in your irons, much more.

When I reviewed the program I tested myself weekly rather than daily. We are about to do the same with my HS programs.

Thank you Jman. I assume from your answer you rate these sticks and think they are a good idea ?

Excellent review !

Have you continued with the program and have you continued to see gains ? Once the protocol has been followed do you need to continue onwards or is your body / mind then ‘trained’ ?

I think my driver speed was mid to high 80s (I carry it about 215 on a decent strike) so despite being not particularly gifted, athletic, tall etc I am hoping for some decent gains.

I look forward to seeing how your students get on too.

Cheers.

Back