The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to pretend that marked out word with 5 letters spells

Daisy
Haha, sure let's go with that.
He accused me of taking his seat at lunch... Oh to be young again.

As for you, clearly you didn't understand what constituted appropriate clothing. I always remember the rule that shorts/skirts had to be longer than your fingertips
Yup, and mine were like an inch too short. I assure you they were plenty long, or my parents wouldn't have let me out of the house, but they had their stupid rules so off to the auditorium I went to sit and do nothing ALL day.

As for you, clearly you didn't understand what constituted appropriate clothing. I always remember the rule that shorts/skirts had to be longer than your fingertips

Haha, we had the same rule, I had two friends who were apparently built incredibly awkwardly. One had monkey arms and they reached 3 inches from her knees, the other had a ridiculous torso and her arms barely passed her crotch. The first would wear completely modest shorts and would be in violation, the other could get away with tiny mini skirts.

Big Johnson shirts were t shirts like you would find at Walmart that had phallic jokes on them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Big Johnson shirts were t shirts like you would find at Walmart that had phallic jokes on them.

You rocked those like a champion didn't you?

Hahaha those were the days

Im so old that when I was in high school (before private school where we had uniforms), we were not allowed to wear shorts to high school....IN FLORIDA.

Haha, we had the same rule, I had two friends who were apparently built incredibly awkwardly. One had monkey arms and they reached 3 inches from her knees, the other had a ridiculous torso and her arms barely passed her crotch. The first would wear completely modest shorts and would be in violation, the other could get away with tiny mini skirts.
Weird people you hang out with.

Im so old that when I was in high school (before private school where we had uniforms), we were not allowed to wear shorts to high school....IN FLORIDA.
Same here, throughout my entire schooling, I was never allowed to wear shorts. Always pants.

This is 100% false my friend. Especially if you're burning ethanol. Most manufacturers recommend every 36k with the crap gas we put in our cars I do it closer to every 15 on my own vehicles.

I would never go more than 25. As long as by throttle body cleaning they mean the entire induction system.

But I read it on the internet...

Same here, throughout my entire schooling, I was never allowed to wear shorts. Always pants.

Sure was. I always found it weird that my friends up north could and I couldnt. This was 2 different public schools in Pinellas County. Just the way it used to be.

The guys would always laugh when a female teacher would come by with a ruler and call the girls out of class for a skort/skirt/shorts length check. Half would come back with slips of paper and then complain how it's not fair blah blah blah.

We weren't allowed to wear them in NY either. Then again we are about the same age.

We weren't allowed to wear them in NY either. Then again we are about the same age.

We are? I feel sorry you are as old as I am. Once I hit 40 (and I am past that) its all down hill physically.

I got sent to the principals office cause I had a hole in my jeans and could see my boxers- replied be happy I have them on and the teachers pants are so tight I can tell she's wearing a thong or nothing.

Apparently the wrong answers was told to cover up with a sweatshirt from lost and found- nah I'll just go home - mom was not amused dad laughed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are? I feel sorry you are as old as I am. Once I hit 40 (and I am past that) its all down hill physically.

We aren't there yet, but I was coming in here to rant about the various physical maladies my wife and I are coming down with. My knee is acting up again, but I'm more feeling for her - she's basically laid up with a back injury. Sitting is basically impossible right now. Luckily she is finally seeing someone today about it.

I was sent to the office for a paddling by my mom once. She was a substitute teacher, and yes I deserved it.

The over 40 trip has been an interesting one. I'll be 43 in aug and last year was the year my body realized it was over 40.

The over 40 trip has been an interesting one. I'll be 43 in aug and last year was the year my body realized it was over 40.

So you're going to be 43 in August, I only have one word for you my friend---youngster. Heck, I've got underwear and socks older than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back