This is gotta be a must follow. There are some pretty awesome photos so far, and I have a feeling they'll get even more creative

Dave,
how many miles do you travel a year? This is really fun to follow along.

This is awesome, and some of these photos are MONEY!

This is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the photos so far.

Love this thread and pics. Thanks.

That's all we need is a pilot worrying about taking pictures of some golf clubs while flying a plane loaded with people.

To help fix this issue I'll just PM you my address and you can ship those beauties off to me. :golf3:

Traveling C200

That's all we need is a pilot worrying about taking pictures of some golf clubs while flying a plane loaded with people.

To help fix this issue I'll just PM you my address and you can ship those beauties off to me. :golf3:

Bit of a buzz kill, but well played.

Had to correct it Freddy got my phone :)

Bit of a buzz kill, but well played.

Had to correct it Freddy got my phone :)

crap forgot to put the /endsarcasm at the end of the post. I'll edit it just so people know 100% that's all it was

crap forgot to put the /endsarcasm at the end of the post. I'll edit it just so people know 100% that's all it was

Hahaha it was understood dude. Just busting Balzac

Hahaha it was understood dude. Just busting Balzac

hahaha my bad. Just didn't want to be labeled as "that guy".

To keep this on topic of the OP post. Those are some great pictures and can't wait to see more.

Really cool idea will be following along for this!

This is tons of fun, Rusty. Looking forward to following along.

Funny guy.

All my shots are in cruise during a slow time or when I'm deadheading in the back. I'm also very good at what I do. I take pride in my experience and expertise flying the 737.

Dave,
how many miles do you travel a year? This is really fun to follow along.

I don't track miles but I spend most of my time over the pacific. Vancouver Hawaii round trip is about 5000 nautical miles and 11 hours. I do about 600-700 hours a year.

I have lots of good shots still to come.

If you guys ever get a chance, get a round in with Rusty, he's cool peeps....and he's canadian and takes all the canadian joke you can dish to him! Following on Twitter and Instagram too, keep the pics comin bud!

Thanks Carlos.
Very kind words.

Just subscribed to this thread. Love seeing the C200 travel! Great shots so far.

Funny guy.

All my shots are in cruise during a slow time or when I'm deadheading in the back. I'm also very good at what I do. I take pride in my experience and expertise flying the 737.

RC, I hope you know that my post was nothing but my crude attempt at humor. If it was interpreted in anyway outside of that please accept my apologize. In no way was my intent to suggest any type of unprofessionalism on your part.

This is a great thread keep it up Rusty!

My son is thinking about a pilot career so seeing you take photos all round the place is awesome.

The #TravelingC200 overflying #Chicago at 38000'. Home of #GenFLX and @WilsonGolf. Special thanks to @THPGolf.

d7308461aa7d43c004393311263771bd.jpg

Get one of Connecticut for me if you fly over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back