Call of Duty: Black Ops III

I play mostly core it is the fastest ttk gun if you are accurate. There is a reason almost every single competitive game has at least 1 If not 2-3 guys using it

I'm what some would call a "sprayer."

not sure what gun I use

I'm fairly certain my kills come via ricochet.

Whatever works! I prefer the chest chest headshot method but it's all about preference really.

Dark matter is done! Praise the lord

Dark matter is done! Praise the lord
Congrats man! I'm jealous as I'll never reach that status. Can you take a picture so we can live vicariously through you?

I can't seem to get the longshots needed. I've camped on multiple maps in far away locations just to try and get the last longshots I need on the HVK and XR2. Every time I start shooting a guy, one of my team mates kills them

d55b8e7b4fa121a8821ef9f480314518.jpg

That's BA man! Congrats again

I didn't even know what dark matter was.

Way to go Taylor. I'd say I was envious, but I knew rather quickly it wasn't happening for me hahaha!

Glad you finished.
Heck I have not even got all the subs gold yet, by 2017 I may have that goal accomplished :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My favorite camo so far is still storm, although dark matter is baller too

Pretty sure i have that camo

Playing with a guy now that did a paintjob to look like dark matter. At quick glance it looks real

My favorite camo so far is still storm, although dark matter is baller too

I got the storm for my VMP way early on. It's awesome.

There are a couple of really cool ones. I don't have a clue what the names are, but the chinese script ones are awesome.. And the sunburst looking one.

Back