RIP Burt Reynolds

Dude, not this thread too. Please.

This one saddens me, some of my favorite memories with my grandpa were watching Burt Reynolds in old Gunsmoke episode reruns.

Dude, not this thread too. Please.

Whaddya mean? I think you're too uptight. I've never met you, but it seems you don't like anything except 100% serious all the time. Do you button the top button of your shirts even when you don't wear a tie?

I don't usually do this, but...

e7680aa6151833746121d4d5c20ee61a_joker-why-so-serious-joker-why-so-serious-meme_512-219.jpeg

98f2be41bccab3da09972639742d7540.gif

Whaddya mean? I think you're too uptight. I've never met you, but it seems you don't like anything except 100% serious all the time. Do you button the top button of your shirts even when you don't wear a tie?
And you wonder why people take issue with your posts.

Good lord.

The Square Table is short a member.

Don't fruit the beer.
[video=youtube;8RLCD-PpWqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RLCD-PpWqU[/video]

This guy... why does everything have to turn into an argument or insult?

Seriously? No place for comments like this. Keep it on topic or stay out of the thread

Burt Reynolds was offered the role of Han Solo, and turned it down... Could you imagine if Burt Reynolds was flying the Millennium Falcon like he stole it, trying to make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh and he rocked in Without a Paddle

e7680aa6151833746121d4d5c20ee61a_joker-why-so-serious-joker-why-so-serious-meme_512-219.jpeg

Not one more time! Chill out and stop with the BS.

I'm sorry but I have to say this, I really hope you aren't like this next week in person. That's all I'm saying about it and if you want to discuss further please PM me.

Sorry to hijack, let's get back to talking positively about an iconic actor.

I'm sorry but I have to say this, I really hope you aren't like this next week in person. That's all I'm saying about it and if you want to discuss further please PM me.

Sorry to hijack, let's get back to talking positively about an iconic actor.

3e166a34082f7d3c85845244665de18c.gif

a53e932f66fa55b71189f1047bfea45d.jpg

Just started watching Smokey and the Bandit on Amazon Prime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just started watching Smokey and the Bandit on Amazon Prime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I’m going to que up Boogie Nights ...

f7039186604074ffa05de33dd998b6e9.gif

Man I wanted one of those Trans Ams in high school because of that show. I did end up getting an 83 black and gold Trans Am, not the same but definitely inspired from the show.

I had heard Burt on a sports talk radio show in the last year and you could tell he was aging but still entertaining.

Burt Reynolds was offered the role of Han Solo, and turned it down... Could you imagine if Burt Reynolds was flying the Millennium Falcon like he stole it, trying to make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs?

Movie would have been over in like 20min. Vader sees Solo, says ahh hell this guy is too cool, hey Solo let’s have some beers man.

Cut scene, you find Vader passed out snoring in his helmet while Solo is completely fine. He goes and gets Leia, she has no urge to resist him.

No reason for whiny Luke or C3PO

****ing legend!!!!!!!!!!

#FiberLaunch

Am I the only one who thinks of Turd Ferguson every time I think of Bert? Those SNL skits were some of the best comedy ever done

Am I the only one who thinks of Turd Ferguson every time I think of Bert? Those SNL skits were some of the best comedy ever done

14e8vx.jpg

Always

Now I'm going to have to watch at least one Celebrity Jeopardy episode tonight..thanks a lot!

Back