RIP Burt Reynolds

Wow, had no clue he was 82 years old. And the new intern just said he has no idea who Burt Reynolds is......kids

Sad. Smokey and the Bandit was one of my favorite movies as a kid as well as the cannonball run movies

Wow, had no clue he was 82 years old. And the new intern just said he has no idea who Burt Reynolds is......kids

More like ex intern

Classic badass in his day. Fellow FSU alum. RIP Bandit
95b6adcb296af035f3a4f537120f95f1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad to see him go.

Opening scene for the Longest Yard was one of my all time favorites with Skynyrd playing in the background. See you up there Burt.

Great movie. RIP.

RIP Bandit

RIP Burt Reynolds

After seeing Smokey and the Bandit, I drove my Mom’s car like I stole it! A Country Squire station wagon. Everyone wanted to jump something!

Last edited:
Damn, one of my best friends just bought a 77 T/A. Not black and gold but still.

Dang. The world just got a little less manly.

This sucks.
The bandit will run blocker in the after life

One of the top box office draws of all time. Burt was an icon. Too bad he didn’t take his acting skills a little more serious. He went for all the fun roles and sort of got type cast. Later in life when he wanted the more serious roles, he couldn’t get them. He and Clint Eastwood always had a friendly rivalry in the 70’s and early 80’s. He was a true movie star.

Eastbound and Down. Smokey and the Bandit has always been one of my favorite movies. The bandit himself will always be a true legend.

Damn RIP

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Opening scene for the Longest Yard was one of my all time favorites with Skynyrd playing in the background. See you up there Burt.

Burt Reynolds wasn't in the opening scene of The Longest Yard. He didn't show up until the later at the prison. You sure you're not getting him mixed up with Courteney Cox?

For the record, I know that there was a "The Longest Yard" movie made in the 70's.

68097dbbbb826ce69c47f56fc9f1a813.jpg

From 1977-1980, Burt Reynolds was the baddest man on the planet... RIP Bandit

Burt Reynolds wasn't in the opening scene of The Longest Yard. He didn't show up until the later at the prison. You sure you're not getting him mixed up with Courteney Cox?

For the record, I know that there was a "The Longest Yard" movie made in the 70's.

Yes he was in the opening scene.
He was referring to the real longest yard movie not the Sandler remake

667beb6fdaa15c24495b37656f02534f.gif

bd03a99f5c04709b53cf89786d404626.gif

If you didn’t want a T-Top TransAm because of Burt Reynolds... Then I’m not sure what to say to you...

R.I.P Burt. Loved Cannonball run 1/2 and Smokey and the Bandit when i was younger. Might have to re watch them.

Smokey and the Bandit is ALWAYS stopped on while flipping through the channels.

RIP Burt

Every time I see a limo, I think it’s Burt Reynolds.

Yes he was in the opening scene.
He was referring to the real longest yard movie not the Sandler remake

Yeah???

Attachments

• RIPBR.JPG
    RIPBR.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
"How about Frog?"
"Why frog?"
"Because you're kinda cute like a frog…and you hop around a lot…and I'd like to jump you."

RIP Bandit

Back