Mornings or Afternoons?

Mornings during out hot summers. Spring and fall - afternoons

Definitely a morning person. Once the heat and humidity get up, my already bad game gets worse. I don't mind just heat but the humidity kills me.

I am NOT a morning person. As an example, my tee time today was 11 AM and in my mind, that's too early.

Tee time for the club championship on Saturday is 9:40. I'm dreading it, LOL...

Morning for me. During winter our tee time is about 8.30 and summer is about 8.00.

Afternoons for me. I hate playing when the dew is still on.

I prefer afternoons. In the summer, I prefer them because I'd rather start playing when it's hot and have it gradually cool down as I heat up and become fatigued. In the winter, I prefer them because it's just normally too freakin' cold in the mornings. Plus, it's normally cheaper when I can snag a twilight rate.

Sadly, I work evenings so I play most of my golf on weekday mornings, although I do target weekend afternoons when I can.

In my mind there's nothing better than being in the course first thing in the morning when it's cool, quiet and just downright serene. Plus you don't have to battle with long rounds since you can set the pace.

Early morning for me

Afternoon I’m not a morning person and prefer the emptier course in the afternoon due to the heat.

Afternoon. There's nothing quite like being on the course when the golden sun is setting across the course, a nice breeze blowing, etc.

Mornings. I don't play on the weekends at all. So before work is best.

Mornings as early as possible

Mornings as i like having the rest of my day to do stuff.

Afternoon. Always like to play when it is the warmest time of the day and the course is typically far less crowded.

Mornings....and early. Nothing after 9 usually and I’m completely fine with 7am. 3/4 years ago I’d have never said that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning. As early as they have.

Back