Favorite golf memorabilia item

FernDog

Reaction score
Handicap
What’s your favorite golf memorabilia item, signed item or souvenir at home, in your office or in your bag? I’ll have to say my Phil Mickelson Masters flag. Tied for first is the Bay Hill guest bag tag we got on the Orlando golf trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f901695d80df4e1dbe57762ab82f8e55.jpg

Chi-Chi Rodriguez signed golf ball.

I got a signed Stenson staff bag from his Open win. Got it in the office and a cool piece to look at.

I have several scattered around my study but I think my three favorites are:

1) my father’s Texas Wedge. Has the loft of about a 4i, no grooves and still has the original three-sided leather grip. He was deadly with that thing.
2) A shadow box my wife got me containing the business cards of 11 famous people in the golf industry
3) plaques presented to participants in the pro-am at the Toshiba Senior Classic which includes pictures with my foursome and individually with the pros I got to play with.
bb059af19175c2f57cf87e43a3f132b2.jpg
40ee4d91a6aef17038282e2032f0e54c.jpg
afe4ba7782b8d3a15501e4fbfc7581ee.jpg

Favorite golf memorabilia item

Being as though I’m a huge fan, I guess my Faldo signed autobiography.
Also this photo
64f4034cadca356974af507015711851.jpg

Back in my airside ops days at Heathrow I was tasked with supervising the stand the team were leaving from. Just before boarding, they did the obligatory photo shoot on the steps of the aircraft for the assembled press corps. I thought what the hell.... muscled my way into the middle, joined the chorus of shouts.... Nick, Nick, over here..... and he looked right at me just as I was taking a photo with my camera phone LOL.

#FiberLaunch

I have several scattered around my study but I think my three favorites are:

1) my father’s Texas Wedge. Has the loft of about a 4i, no grooves and still has the original three-sided leather grip. He was deadly with that thing.
2) A shadow box my wife got me containing the business cards of 11 famous people in the golf industry
3) plaques presented to participants in the pro-am at the Toshiba Senior Classic which includes pictures with my foursome and individually with the pros I got to play with.
bb059af19175c2f57cf87e43a3f132b2.jpg
40ee4d91a6aef17038282e2032f0e54c.jpg
afe4ba7782b8d3a15501e4fbfc7581ee.jpg

That business card display is great!!

That business card display is great!!

Probably the neatest thing is that at the very bottom, though I cut it off in the picture, is my business card at the time.

The driver I received a few years ago from Callaway as a gift. It has my name etched on it. The box as well. Everyone that is anyone at Callaway signed it. The box came with other items as well. There is a thread about it here somewhere.

My wife got me a ball marker with our 10th wedding anniversary date on it. Its in my display cabinet with my other cool golf stuff.
She asked me if id use it and i said no, i dont want to ruin or lose it.

Back