THP Championship - Who are you looking forward to meeting the most?

THP Championship - Who are you looking forward to meeting the most?

• Jmanni62

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Dthogey

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • e1terate

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • chefkritter

• JimBetts

• so-illhacker

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • BL

• Myndcraft

• ASN21

• KEV

• JustAHack

• milehighgolfer

• Golfinnut

• Pokeslice

• Jaymo37

• CenturyHack

• Barberkb

• wubears

• campilobaxter

• bmongi1

• GolfJMB3

• OGputtnfool

• jdax

• HuddieJ

• JB

• GolferGal

• Other (exlplain in comments)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
So, for the participants, who are you looking forward to meeting the most? Would hope it'd be someone you've never met. Not that you shouldn't be excited to see old friends, but what's that say about how outgoing you are if you just wanna meet up with people you already know?

I enabled multiple choice, but did not enabled making the choices public.

I’ve never met anyone on the list so looking forward to meeting you all. It’s fun for me to put a face with the forum name.

Well...I can’t wait to catch up with some old friends, but I also can’t wait to meet the other half of Dirty Hoagies, we have some business to attend to;-)

But really, I always look forward to meeting everyone at THP events, everyone brings something different and unique to the events and that’s part of what makes them great.

Hello, fence rider here...

Well...I can’t wait to catch up with some old friends, but I also can’t wait to meet the other half of Dirty Hoagies, we have some business to attend to;-)

But really, I always look forward to meeting everyone at THP events, everyone brings something different and unique to the events and that’s part of what makes them great.

Hello, fence rider here...

I’ve never met anyone on the list so looking forward to meeting you all. It’s fun for me to put a face with the forum name.

Ok, guys, this wasn't meant to make anyone feel bad because they got picked last for kick ball or anything. Just having some fun. I know I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, too, but there are a few in particular that I'm anxious to meet based on past conversations on here, etc.

I haven't seen GG in a few years so I voted for her.
I have not heard if she is making the trip though.

Damn. Was going to vote but the OP indicated it's for the participants only. Wanted to engage since I'm looking forward to this event.

I'll see myself out.

Don’t forget about the group from Budget Golf awesome guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure. I guess I could have just put "Budget Golf", but since I didn't know any names, I just put other. Seems as most are just taking the easy way out and saying everyone.

For sure. I guess I could have just put "Budget Golf", but since I didn't know any names, I just put other. Seems as most are just taking the easy way out and saying everyone.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, but especially my partner (wubears71) and the gang from Budget Golf.

I'm stoked to finally meet my boy JDax.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, but especially my partner (wubears71) and the gang from Budget Golf.

Me too! Looking forward to meeting you. We will look good together holding that trophy!

Me too! Looking forward to meeting you. We will look good together holding that trophy!

Maybe. @JimBetts and I haven't decided if we're gonna let anyone else touch it after we win. :clown:

WTF? No votes for me??

I might just stay home. :sad:

WTF? No votes for me??

Don't feel bad. I've only got one vote and I think that's just because @JB can't wait to kick my ass.

WTF? No votes for me??

None for me either. That's cool ... under the radar. Just the way I like it. Might not be that way come Sunday afternoon though! :act-up:

None for me either. That's cool ... under the radar. Just the way I like it. Might not be that way come Sunday afternoon though! :act-up:

No sweat. Only 10 people voted and 3 of them voted for GolferGal and she won't be there.
My vote goes to Ryan Liberty (although I know him well).
He controls the swag and prizes.

No sweat. Only 10 people voted and 3 of them voted for GolferGal and she won't be there.
My vote goes to Ryan Liberty (although I know him well).
He controls the swag and prizes.

And the vodka lemonades haha

And the vodka lemonades haha

Oh without a doubt, Ryan controls the drinks if you are around him.
And the future of the Sweep...

Oh without a doubt, Ryan controls the drinks if you are around him.
And the future of the Sweep...

You guys definitely want to hang out with Ryan.

I think I need to hang out with Ryan, cheers:)

I’ve been doing my part.... warning others to stay clear of.....

Don't feel bad. I've only got one vote and I think that's just because @JB can't wait to kick my ass.

You got a vote?????

Back