Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Not pondering a whole lot right now but just excited to see there are so many companies putting out solid options this year. Hard not to ponder things with so many good options out there these days. 2016 is going to be a great equipment year. Perfect for the first ever club clash along with all the other amazing equipment events! Special!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which driver did you settle on?

Vapor Pro. Hit it on the monitor at the golf school a few times, and I just find myself squaring it up more than I have any other driver. Lose a bit of distance on less well-struck balls over the Bertha, but my longer drives were 10 yards longer since I wasn't spinning it as much.

I need a new golf travel bag.

Every time I go to Golfsmith it's there waiting for me to take it home.

TourX.

Dammit I can't pay that though.

Irons.

Ping S55
Srixon Z355
Wilson C200

I am seriously pondering a Callaway Big Bertha Staff Stand Bag!!! Probably will pull the trigger tonight. Those of you that have it what are your thoughts compared to another stand bag?

Such a good looking driver there. Pull the trigger :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm to tight to let go of the money. It's the longest club I have hit on the simulator.

Quite the assortment, the s55 are tiny tiny next to the 355 and C200

I was just writing the same thing when I noticed your post. Really different, but clubs I've loved every time I have swung them.

TourX.

Same here man...the 300 a few went for on the bay before xmas was solid

TourX.

I support this ponder. It's such a good device. Hopefully more show up on sale.

Really pondered Over a new 10.5 GBB with the Tini for $299 this afternoon, somewhat reluctantly passed on it. Have not been able to swing a club since 12/21 and not sure when that will change. That and since Have never hit the Tini helped me walk away.

I've got 4 items on my 2016 ponder list. 3 of which are likely to happen and the last could, which those are is the question.

1) Tour X
2) Arccos for Android
3) Callaway Apex CF 16
4) Either Cobra King LTD or Callaway 816 DBD

Yeah, this could get expensive!

I've got 4 items on my 2016 ponder list. 3 of which are likely to happen and the last could, which those are is the question.

1) Tour X
2) Arccos for Android
3) Callaway Apex CF 16
4) Either Cobra King LTD or Callaway 816 DBD

Yeah, this could get expensive!

On the plus side, that list is pretty awesome.

You can't go wrong with #4. Both are awesome drivers.

I am thinking of a new driver, maybe taking a hard look at Cobra, and replacing my MD2 54/58 wedges with the MD3.

Last edited:
Hard ponder of either the "old" apex or speedblades....

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Hard ponder of either the "old" apex or speedblades....

Gamed both sets. Really enjoyed both sets. Can't go Wrong with either, honestly. I would give the edge to the Apex though, but for me I had the shafts I prefer in them vs the ones that came stock with the speedblades.

Gamed both sets. Really enjoyed both sets. Can't go Wrong with either, honestly. I would give the edge to the Apex though, but for me I had the shafts I prefer in them vs the ones that came stock with the speedblades.
I've heard nothing but good things about both sets. The edge goes to the apex for me too, but that's because I kind of want to steer away from TM irons. It is kind of hard though when I've heard from more than one person that the speedblades are the best irons TM has made.

I've heard nothing but good things about both sets. The edge goes to the apex for me too, but that's because I kind of want to steer away from TM irons. It is kind of hard though when I've heard from more than one person that the speedblades are the best irons TM has made.

Speedblades are up there in terms of iron sets from TM, not sure I would dub them the best from them, but they are a great set.

Speedblades are up there in terms of iron sets from TM, not sure I would dub them the best from them, but they are a great set.
I'll probably be actively looking for a nice priced set of apex. It's about time I get into the forged game.

I'll probably be actively looking for a nice priced set of apex. It's about time I get into the forged game.

Have you hit the XR irons yet? Cup Face is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back