You have to change putters!!!!

You have to change from your gamer putter to something new, what do you switch to?

I have a Scotty now, I would go back to a Cleveland putter the TFI 2135 8.0

Right now I am changing putters every round basically hahaha

So, based on my plans for the weekend, a Scotty Cameron Super Rat.

Exo Rossie

You would be more threatening if you asked me to commit one putter! :alien:

Honestly I'd be looking for a custom Toulon of some kind, maybe an Atlanta or some other kind of mid mallet.

I just switched to an Odyssey Red Ball last week - has really helped with my lousy putting alignment.

A Toulon Garage Portland.

Bettinardi QB6 Copper.

White/black/white Odyssey 7 @ 33".

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

EXO 2-ball or Toulon Portland

I switch putters all the time so I suppose I'd just grab another one out of the collection. It's pretty random anyways.

If it is something I already have I would drag out an old Zebra putter. If new, I'd go with a Toulon Portland.

pn17_sigmag_ktb.jpg

Or

reviewredaddress.jpg

Odyssey EXO Seven

I'd go to a Boccieri heavy putter.

Switched my Nead to a an Exo Rossie - S

Been solid but also eh sometimes

I'd probably try and steal JB's green #7.

Somebody send Tiger a link to this thread!

I'd go to a 2ball, but if I couldn't stay with Odyssey, I'd go to a Cleveland Huntington Beach or Wilson South Side.

Others have said the same, but I’d go from my Seemore to another model Seemore. Most of the mallet styles would do just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was making some long shots with an Odyssey O-Works 2-Ball the other day. The size still kind of freaks me out. I started with a blade and went to a smaller mallet. Maybe someday I'll be able to make the leap to something larger.

If I had to change, I have 3 that I would check out:

Exo Rossie
EVNRoll ER8
Go back to my Cleveland Satin 2135 Cero.

But I am pretty happy with what I am rolling at the moment.

So many I want to try......

Flux Unity
Evnroll ER2 or ER8
Directed Force

Currently switch out a Toulon Indy CS and a Scotty 2.6. If I had to go different I would go with the blue Oddysey 1w Japan model I'm pondering.

If I had to pull the Scotty out of the bag, it would be for the Toulon Las Vegas. If that goes into production, I'll probably own one.

Back