2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

So at the Meet & Greet will be the first time matchups are announced. I will be meeting with the captains ahead of time, getting some stuff organized and then everything will be announced then and there.

Then it's on like Donkey Kong!

Cause giant monkeys would whoop up on some pandas :D (can't wait to meet ya Freddie)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be playing Grand Cypress North/south on Saturday with my usual crew. Long track so I'll be working on driver the entire round but on hole. The green complexes are shaved down and winter rye is slick so second shots will be a premium. I'm going to bare down and take true stock in my game. No more taking the game for granted.

Wish I had your winter rye in my course. Mine is more more sticky and slow than slick....

Last edited:
Meet & greet will be a blast. Get to learn pairings and subsequent matchups for Saturday. Excited to meet the participants I haven't already met and get to hang out with old friends.

And then I'm ready to see the Wool Warriors inducted into the THP Hall of Fame.

How many of you guys on either team have traveled and played new courses? How many rookie THP event folks do we have?

I have traveled a good bit to play, but just in the Southeast. Not as much on 2015 as I would have liked, but did a good bit in 2014.

Last edited:
Meet & greet will be a blast. Get to learn pairings and subsequent matchups for Saturday. Excited to meet the participants I haven't already met and get to hang out with old friends.

Not on my watch buddy!

I do certainly agree with the first part of your post though. Been too long since we have been at an event together. And we do have a burrito eating matter to settle one of these days...haha

Not on my watch buddy!

I do certainly agree with the first part of your post though. Been too long since we have been at an event together. And we do have a burrito eating matter to settle one of these days...haha

Hahahaha, I've not forgotten sir!

Looking forward to seeing what Captain War Eagle does for pairings, I'll gladly play with anyone....ready to have an absolute blast.

Hahahaha, I've not forgotten sir!

Looking forward to seeing what Captain War Eagle does for pairings, I'll gladly play with anyone....ready to have an absolute blast.

Same here. I'm willing and open to play with anyone. No matter I'm playing with or against I'm going to have a good time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chase for 5 HOF tags?

Great! That's what I want to hear! Hehehe

If I can get you a video of my driving woes and we get that fixed then there may be a bit of hope for me.

Some on course prep work tomorrow morning. Got some kinks I need to work out.

Starting the new year off with this one fresh on the mind.

The strive for 5 starts in two months. Merinomarauders will be one closer.

Everybody wants that buckle!

Some on course prep work tomorrow morning. Got some kinks I need to work out.

Starting the new year off with this one fresh on the mind.

Same for me with a little NYD two man ream event. Do work Cap!

Freddie, I will try for some video for you tomorrow. I posted in the Swing Tips with FK thread that last weeks videos didn't work out from my buddy. I need your eye for a minute please sir.

JM

Same for me with a little NYD two man ream event. Do work Cap!

Freddie, I will try for some video for you tomorrow. I posted in the Swing Tips with FK thread that last weeks videos didn't work out from my buddy. I need your eye for a minute please sir.

JM

Copy that JM, I got you covered.

Love the Buckle, buy all my jeans there. So I'd like the Buckle as well.

I am equally as bad no matter where I play!!!! :banana:
This is another way of saying his game travels well. He does play pretty much the same golf no matter the location, and he has played in some pretty awesome locations. He's just talking his game down so everyone on the WoolWarriors gets a false sense of security.

This is another way of saying his game travels well. He does play pretty much the same golf no matter the location, and he has played in some pretty awesome locations. He's just talking his game down so everyone on the WoolWarriors gets a false sense of security.

Many of us have played with John and will not be suckered in by John's tactic, he loves golf and he will be playing to win. He has me seriously pondering a V-series Heavenwood because of how much is has contributed to transforming his game. T0AD is spot on in his post.

New Year, new game, and a new focus in sight with this event a mere 7 weeks away. The prep continues today, hope all of my WW teammates are doing work as well!

I never have to worry about cookie playing golf. I know he will bring his smile, wit, game and mio for vodkie! Love this guy since day one!

Back