MikeDean445 I'm Calling You Out

Hmm if i score high enough sat i might be able to pick up 1 more stroke

Got to go with my Merino Marauder brother ftw with 4 strokes a side and a big boy XXIO

You should probably tell your OH contingent that their getting selected on the team involves them voting for you.
Were a little busy painting all the rainbow pictures for the RR thread

SEC vs B10. SEC (JB) for the win.

Hmm if i score high enough sat i might be able to pick up 1 more stroke

More than 4 a side? If I had remembered you would be with XXIO, I would have only offered 3 a side.

More than 4 a side? If I had remembered you would be with XXIO, I would have only offered 3 a side.
Hogwash

You should probably tell your OH contingent that their getting selected on the team involves them voting for you.

I believe that's a given JB.

441 has got this. How would Mike put it ... easypeasy

Wow 8 strokes. According to Freddie JB is crushing the ball off the tee, he has the ability to score. Mike has a solid game with wedge in hand. this is a tight one.

im going JB but it takes him 18 to close out

This will be Epic! I was wondering about the driver and the Location. Since one of those have been answered, I will wait for the second.

XXIO and 8 strokes may be enough to dry up Waterleaf though.......... :act-up:

JM

The Ohio Captain wins this one with a chutt on 18. #LockItUp

I gotta hunch about this one and I am taking 441 for the win!!!

I gotta go with Captain #441. 4 a side is not easy to overcome, plus all Mike does is freaking WIN!

Got to go with JB here. Better play quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deano44xxio FTW!

Deano, you have a lot of Ohio believing in your hype dude. I hope it works out for you.
You did get a Michigan vote too (not surprising), so that might be your demise.

Is Mike still undefeated in Florida?

So if Mikey wins, the XXIO goes to Ohio.. If JB wins, 441 has to give back a hall of fame tag.

hahahaha, this will be an entertaining match.

So if Mikey wins, the XXIO goes to Ohio.. If JB wins, 441 has to give back a hall of fame tag.

You sir, I like the cut of your jib.

I'm going with 441 on this one. Should be a tight match

I am taking one and only 445 in this one

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

In other news, I should announce we are looking for a new captain in that REgional Rivalry. :D

Is Mike still undefeated in Florida?

Until Sunday.

Its his XXIO.
But if he is really confident, he could hand me over a HOF tag if I win. :D

If these are the stakes, then 445 (err I mean 1) wins hands down. He is on a HOF mission in 2016 so the protection will be strong. XXIO Maximus Prime Long Bombing driver as a trophy would be some additional motivation for him too and just enough to make him dig deep when JB starts to make a move.

Besides, I've said it already this year........... #4414DaWin!

JM

Back