New Tour Edge Exotics Coming Soon

CBX driver maybe? A very good but underrated brand. The biggest issue is finding somewhere to try one. They are never at any demos near me. I did see the EX10 driver when I was playing indoors over the winter and found it quite pleasing to look at. If it didn't have a senior shaft in it I would have asked the owner if I could have tried it. He told me a local club maker made it for him but didn't state who or how much.

Interesting! I too wonder what dual carbon is... but carbon fibre and blue - that’s one of my favourite combos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the looks of the new lines they have been releasing lately.

Love the blue. Hopefully the top of the head as blue also.

I really liked the EX9 driver so I wouldn't mind testing the new driver or FW models.

Looks great but odd to me for a November 1st release. Seems like a less than ideal date essentially at the beginning of winter for most. By the time spring rolls around, I’d imagine some of the hype (or whatever may come..) will die off.

But I’m excited to see what they’ve got anyways!

Looks great but odd to me for a November 1st release. Seems like a less than ideal date essentially at the beginning of winter for most. By the time spring rolls around, I’d imagine some of the hype (or whatever may come..) will die off.

But I’m excited to see what they’ve got anyways!

True, it’s also when golf season is beginning for the entire sun belt however.

It’s why a lot of releases have shifted to the fall, especially those of smaller companies.

True, it’s also when golf season is beginning for the entire sun belt however.

It’s why a lot of releases have shifted to the fall, especially those of smaller companies.

I just wonder if that’s actually an advantage to a company like TEE, who from my perspective does better in sales in the Midwest than anywhere else. That’s just strictly my perception, I could be way off there. I guess they could still sell quite a bit to the crowd that’s going to sims and practicing in the domes.

I'm silly excited to see what this is all about. Blend the EX10 Beta and CBX fairways into one design and I may lose my mind.

The Exotics line always has my attention and they're primed to release a solid driver.

I'm guessing the pictures must have been deleted after first post as some folks commented on the look but I see nada on my Mac.

Don't mean to threadjack, but since this has alreay segued a bit into TEE's business plan, does JB or anyone know if they are getting out of the Preowned sales? I noticed yesterday that the TEE Preowned site doesn't list any fairways now (but do list some irons, hybrids, wedges). Also say not accepting any trades at this time, but don't know if that is a recent change.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the pictures must have been deleted after first post as some folks commented on the look but I see nada on my Mac.

Don't mean to threadjack, but since this has alreay segued a bit int TEE's business plan, does JB or anyone know if they are getting out of the Preowned sales? I noticed yesterday that the TEE Preowned site doesn't list any fairways now (but do list some irons, hybrids, wedges). Also say not accepting any trades at this time, but don't know if that is a recent change.

This is the only pic
24de329bb12ea528ea1a8e993ffe9cdb.png

Some details will hit the THP Home Page tomorrow.

I am also very eager and interested to find out more details.

Looking forward to additional details as well.

Can't wait to hear more. After the EX10 Beta - I'll be forever interested in what TE releases. Had people drooling over my 3 wood this past weekend still.

Back