Full set or mixed set?

I’m leaning toward more mixed for my net set for the forgiveness and workability

Current set is not mixed

I'm #teammixedbag all the way!

Full set for me.

As you can tell by my sig, I'm definitely a mixed bag guy. Personally I think it would be hard for someone to fit me with the same OEM from driver to balls.

mixed bag, I actually have never ever had a full set from 1 company

Sometimes I wish none of these pro golfers had club deals just so I could see what they play.

I'd bet on 100% of golfers being mixed bag

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

One brand for me. I heard Patrick Reed has six different brands in his bag.

I'm single set in my irons, but I wouldn't be against a mixed set if it worked better for me. I have Cleveland wedges in the bag right now because they were less $$, but I've loved my Callaway wedges and would play MD4s if I found them at the same price.

My main set from Morgan Cup (except putter) is of course all Cobra but my backup set is basically 2 OEM’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now in my bag I've got four brands; Mizuno woods, Ping irons, Cleveland 58* wedge, Byron Morgan putter.

Mixed bag right now and have been single OEM in the past. Several OEMs make clubs top to bottom that will work for me so if I decided to go back that route I can no doubt put together a bag that works

Irons all one OEM, but different OEM's for driver, FW, hybrid and putter.

Have been mixed for as long as I can remember. Tour Edge has a chance to change that though!

Three different OEM's in my bag.

For me it will always come down to what works best.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mixed bag for me, I’ve had a bag with one OEM before and enjoyed it. Now I just kind of play what catches my eye at any given time.

I like having a mixed bag of OEMs. It frees me up to upgrading any piece of my setup at any given time to whatever works (or looks) the best for me at any point in time. No waiting for the next release if the current release from any particular OEM isn’t in my wheelhouse.

With so many companies making good clubs that will benefit a wide varierty of golfers id be silly to not play a mixed bag otherwise id be cheating myself

I am playing 4 different oems for now.

I hope we all understand the pros aren't playing off the rack equipment. At a minimum, they are getting a fitting like most of us have never experienced. At times pros have been known to use another company's equipment and modifying it for their use, including putting their sponsor's logo on it. More commonly, you see players sporting 'prototypes' with their sponsor's name. Many of these prototypes never see the light of day, other than these player's bags.

Like most of you, I neither have someone available to do what is available to these pros nor do I have those skills to do so myself. So I get fit with a brand agnostic view. I let the numbers speak for themselves. That approach NEVER leads to a bag with all the same brand--much less off the rack configurations.

Mixed.

I can't get myself to replace my Fybrids, and my Calloway Diablo Edge shovels are too easy to hit.

I am pondering the Cleveland Launcher HB's though.....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

mixed...get some blade 89pw and go at the pin!

My bag is mixed, and to be honest, I couldn't ever see myself having a single OEM bag unless I was lucky enough to be picked for #TheGrandaddy

Too many good clubs out there to limit yourself to picking everything from just one OEM at a time

6 different OEM's currently. It works for me, best season I've had in years

I've typically always played a mixed set, but my OCD has always liked the idea of one set. Come December I'll be all Callaway and I'm excited!

Back