Full set or mixed set?

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
Lately we have seen tour stars with mixed bags of clubs and other with full oem bags. D.A Points rocks 3 different OEMS in the iron department. Adam Scott is Titleist top to bottom. We all know it’s because that works for them. What works for you? Are you a mixed bag or single OEM?

Single OEM for me but before that I was always a mix

Mixed with Callaway at the top and bottom of the bag. Irons are Bridgestone and putter is Betti. Best set-up top to bottom I've had in a long time. Really enjoying it.

JM

I've really always been a single OEM in my bag at a given time, aside from the occasional driver I'd stray away from the brand loyalty.

Single OEM top to bottom.

Only thing I'm considering changing is the putter.

Obviously currently a single OEM, I enjoy playing all the same clubs as long as they work for my game. If they don't work playing a mixed bag is the way to go, there is a lot of choices out there.

It's a melange of many different flavors.

I am and have been both. Currently I am 13 of one OEM and 1 from another but a move I am about to make will make it a full set

Mixed bag as you can see in sig. It just works for me.

whatever works. had a mixed bag forever, then got morgan cup clubs and was one oem in everything other than putter. not working as well as i want, so moving back to mixed bag soon.

4 different OEMs.

Mixed.

All about finding what works, and that isn't always going to be with one OEM.

Mixed goodie bag

Mixed bag currently for me, using two different variations of irons, but both are Pings (G20s & i5s)

I honestly don't remember the last time I was single OEM.

Mixed.

All about finding what works, and that isn't always going to be with one OEM.

This right here. I could have stayed single OEM this year for sure, but what was working for me at the time didn't hold up as my swing changed/improved, and I went to a security blanket club in the 5W department. May be some changes in the wedge department here if a certain OEM updates one of my favorites (c'mon Callaway!) but feel like I've got a pretty good setup going right now.

Mixed bag for me. Willing to try any and everything.

I go with what I find for the price I want to play. Right now I currently have mostly Callaway's in the bag mixed with Ping and Cleveland. I am sure I could easily play a single OEM if given the chance and fitted.

Prior to the Grandaddy experience I was mixed- little here, little there and it worked. Obviously one single OEM now, thanks to THP and Callaway. Moving forward, I'll play what works whether it's one single, or 5 different.

I prefer a single vendor bag (other than putter), but if a fitting determines a mixed set will be advantageous, I'll go to it in a heartbeat.

I've been playing multiple OEM's for years. Right now I have 5 different brands in my bag. With that said I'm pretty excited to see what a full bag of one brand does for my game next season.

Prefer single oem. Mixed is ideal for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just two brands in my bag but that will be changing soon ? #Grandaddy.

Mixed bag out of necessity. Love my Wilson Staff irons, can't see them leaving the bag anytime soon. Love my Cleveland CBX wedges, can't see them leaving the bag anytime soon.

I'm not good enough to overlook a slot in my bag and just accept a particular brand there because it'll match everything else.

I'm a short knocker so I have found a mixed bag has worked the best for me. My driver and 3W are for distance, everything else must be able to reliably hold the green.

Back