The Greatest 60 Seconds in Golf Equipment Will Return in 2019

This is always a fun follow and hearing that it's going to be different is intriguing. I cannot wait to see what you have planned!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know we've all said it before, but holy cow does THP do it bigger and better than ever, I'd have a hard time picking which event/item is the best, but the sweep might take the cake, the run through the warehouse in the first stage and for the champion is truly incredible!

Great to hear! It is such an incredible event. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for the two baskets, 60 seconds and see who has the highest value of goods. (Hint: multi-sku)

Happy to hear this is coming back in 2019. Always a fun watch!

Fugg yesssssss!!!!!

Great stuff!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Whoop whoop! Man...so much happy going on right now!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Really glad to see this one come back! So fun and so unique.

I remember hearing them mention changes coming to it if it came back and now with this announcement, I wonder what they've got up their sleeves. Either way, it will be a sick run and a lot of fun!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

More pressure? Please don’t make the participants eat a dozen bagels or 4 slices of deep dish before the run.

Can’t wait to see how this evolves. It was one of the greatest few days of my life. You definitely want to sign up for this one next year.

Pumped this is coming back! I used to love Supermarket Sweep and always wish I could have been a contestant.

Great news! This is such a fun event, glad to hear it's returning.

We are as excited as you guys are. I think everybody is going to love the changes, and GG and I will drop some pretty big info on this one next month.

Interesting... Very interesting

I forgot to add the 2018 run by Schanker too. This was a blast.

Very different.... one month for details.... 2019 planning underway!! BTW, Only a member of Curds & Ale would consider shotgunning a beer as part of The Sweep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. this one is so much fun!!!

Intrigued and excited by the teaser like everyone else!

That was a total score!

Man budget golf has committed so much. Great news

Can’t wait for this one!! I was dying laughing watching the live feed earlier this year!!

Can’t wait for this one!! I was dying laughing watching the live feed earlier this year!!

Next year will be even more pressure packed.

Next year will be even more pressure packed.

I wonder what clever pet names we’ll learn this year? Aisle 12 maybe? A cat named Lookupandleft?

Love seeing this return!

Back