The Greatest 60 Seconds in Golf Equipment Will Return in 2019

There may be some teasers about this in the THP Championship Live Update thread this weekend.

Can't wait for the details, this is an awesome contest/competition!!

So glad this is back. It's so much fun to follow along with. Much like the Grandaddy!

Two golfers will enter again, one will reign supreme...But that is where the similarities stop.

I like that you said golfers...

This event is near and dear to my heart, seeing it come back and following what it will become is going to be fun

Can’t wait to hear the details down the road, such a fun event to watch. Who am I kidding ALL the events are fun to watch!!

YES! Can’t wait to hear the updated details.

Such a cool experience. Can't wait for more details.

Two golfers will enter again, one will reign supreme...But that is where the similarities stop.

Excellent!!! This is such a fun event, can’t wait to see how next year changes up!

After hanging with the Budget Golf crew at the THP Championship last weekend I have a little better idea how awesome this would be. Those guys are fantastic...albeit a bit crazy. Haha!

GG and I will be up in Chicago in 2 weeks getting ready to unleash some fun news about this one.

Can't wait to see the details this year. Every golfers dream come true.

GG and I will be up in Chicago in 2 weeks getting ready to unleash some fun news about this one.

Looking forward to hearing what's in store (warehouse?). I'm sure GG the Budget golf team have some great ideas up their sleeves. This will truly be a a once in a lifetime experience for whoever gets to participate in it.

Woot woot!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Excited to see the evolution of this event

So much yes!!! Hopefully it's not too long before we get more details!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looking forward to hearing what's in store (warehouse?). I'm sure GG the Budget golf team have some great ideas up their sleeves. This will truly be a a once in a lifetime experience for whoever gets to participate in it.

Oh yeah for sure. Changes are coming and they are going to be awesome.

This is honestly one of the coolest contests if not the coolest ever created! Can't wait!

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR

Next week, GolferGal and I will be at Budget HQ and filming a fun little look at what the 2019 Sweep will be all about.

Next week, GolferGal and I will be at Budget HQ and filming a fun little look at what the 2019 Sweep will be all about.
Excited to see what goes down!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fun! Was thinking about this yesterday - I saw an ad for a Walmart contest where you do a toy run in store. Looks like the idea is catching on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys never stop working!! It's going to be fun to see what you guys have in store for next year!!!

I’m really excited to see the evolution of this events also, it’s been a blast to watch it so far and with the way THP and Budget Golf do events I’m sure this will be epic!

Awesome, really excited!

Back