Buying Golf Gloves

Titleist Players Glove, although those might be the same glove with just a name change?

I used a Titleist glove toward the end of last season and really liked it also. I can't think of what model it is right now but it was a great feeling glove and for the time I used it, held up really well.

I've played the Bridgestone e-glove for years. They can be had for a bargain, fantastic longevity, and solid breathability in the summer. Easily the best overall glove I've ever used.

I've bought many gloves in the past. The Snake Eyes were good, but they fell apart easy. StaSoft weather gloves and Callaway gloves make my hands sweat. Hrzl or what ever are not only too pricey ($25 a pair), but they fell apart quite easy. I have big hands and XL cadet gloves are too small. The ones that have worked for me so far are Nike gloves, for $7 I can get 2 months out of them.

Yea I believe they are the same glove!

Yea I believe they are the same glove!

Yeah those are good, solid in fact.

I've got probably a dozen gloves or so thanks to some sale, it doesn't really matter too much in FL as they really only last a couple months in that humidity before they start turning blue and nasty.

I have started using the Bridgestone tour premium this year buy because if durability I don't wear them during range work. I like the Titleist players glove, I had a couple pair of Srixons last year that were similar to the bridgestone. I have used the FJ gloves for a long time and will go back to them when I need new gloves for the range.

ive been tempted to give the g fore a try

Yeah those are good, solid in fact.

I've got probably a dozen gloves or so thanks to some sale, it doesn't really matter too much in FL as they really only last a couple months in that humidity before they start turning blue and nasty.
Yea my boss at work sells them to me for cost + 10% which comes out to be like $10 per glove. It's a great deal.

I have been buying the Bridgestone gloves at Walmart, $9 I think the last time and they seem to last just fine. I know i have 5 or so in the bag I rotate out as they get sweaty.

I buy the Callaway 3 pack at Costo - $16 for 3 cabretta leather gloves. You can't really argue the price and the 3 gloves gets me through a season.

I play gloveless but have messed around with the Hitzl Control and that is a beauty of a glove and worth the cost IMO.

Yea my boss at work sells them to me for cost + 10% which comes out to be like $10 per glove. It's a great deal.

Yeah so I'm just gonna start sending you money and asking for an order. Good Lord that's a deal.

Yeah so I'm just gonna start sending you money and asking for an order. Good Lord that's a deal.
Tell you what...you ever come up to Illinois again I'll treat you to a round of golf and make sure you head back home with a bunch of Titliest gloves.

Tell you what...you ever come up to Illinois again I'll treat you to a round of golf and make sure you head back home with a bunch of Titliest gloves.

Deal haha

Hirzl trust feel. Extremely durable. Last 3 times longer than any glove I've used. They stay pretty soft too.

Last edited:
I buy the Callaway 3 pack at Costo - $16 for 3 cabretta leather gloves. You can't really argue the price and the 3 gloves gets me through a season.

+1. Good deal for a good glove.

Used to use the Footjoy GT Extreme, was a good glove for down here in the high temp high humidity belt, but Footjoy decided to discontinue the glove this year. Guess I'll have to find a new favorite after these 2 boxes run out.

I buy the Golfsmith Snake Eyes (their best) or Mizuno Retroflex.
Pay about $10 or so with the Snake Eyes and around $12 or so for the Mizuno.
Yeah, I wear a few times on the course then relegate it to practice time until it starts to get crusty.

I like the FootJoy WeatherSof glove. Cadet Large fits the left hand perfectly, wears well and is less than $14.00.

I'm usually a FJ fan, but I really like the Srixon glove I got for #Up&Down and the Callaway Tour authentic gloves we recently were given. Both have held up pretty good.

I've found cheaper gloves don't last for me. Not sure if it's weather or what, but cheaper gloves don't last.

It's nice when they last a while and I prefer gloves that have an extra layer of material on the fat part of the palm (pinky finger side) because the butt end of my club usually rests in there. The Callaway glove that we got at the Gauntlet has lasted almost 30 rounds, although it's starting to show some wear in the middle of the palm.

I love that glove (Apex) and picked up another one for a back up. I have been using mine since the Gauntlet and it is still in pretty decent shape.

As for the OP, I usually find a glove that fits well and stick with it. I went from the Footjoy Weather soft and will be using the Apex unless something really nice comes along.

I must be an outlier but I prefer the synthetic gloves. My favs are Mizuno and Wilson Staff Grip. I pick up a two pak that gets me thru most of the season.
I used the Callaway 3pak from Costco, but they wore out too quickly for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up the Callaway Warbird gloves from RockBottom a few weeks ago. At $3 for a 2-pack it was hard to beat.

I was a big fan of the Bionic gloves, as well as Hirzl, when I was still wearing gloves.

Probably haven't bought one in 4 years. Have been playing without them (unless really wet conditions).

I must be an outlier but I prefer the synthetic gloves. My favs are Mizuno and Wilson Staff Grip. I pick up a two pak that gets me thru most of the season.
I used the Callaway 3pak from Costco, but they wore out too quickly for me.

I'm the same - I sweat a ton, and the leather gloves don't last all that long for me. So I usually go synthetic. The Nikes tend to fit me well.

I do absolutely LOVE the Srixon Z star leather gloves though. I have yet to find a glove as comfortable as those.

Currently using the Bionic gloves.. They are more expensive but for me seen to last longer.

I'm a Bionic glove gamer also, they last forever...

Dax

Back