The Greatest 60 Seconds in Golf Equipment Will Return in 2019

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that have been a part of THP the last couple of years have heard of something called The Sweep. Budget Golf and THP team up to give THPers a chance to run through their warehouse and grab anything they want in 60 seconds. Here is a look at the first ever Sweep run with THPer OITW.

This year's edition featured Schanker and tomcat going head to head with Schanker coming out on top. Although their prize is not over yet as both are being flown to CA for a full wedge fitting courtesy of Budget Golf, THP and Cleveland Golf where they will get a new set of RTX-4 wedges (that takes place in November).

We are so excited to say that the Sweep will return in 2019 and it will be VERY different, and even more pressure packed. GolferGal and I will be at Budget Golf HQ next month for some more info, but prepare to be challenged!

i-JjpvMcL-L.png

Very different makes this very intriguing for sure! Glad to see it back next year

VERY different? Hmm can't wait to see what this is all about. This is one of the most unique and fun events on THP glad its returning again.

Very different and even more pressure!? Holy moly this is gonna be good!

Hmm very interesting. Can’t wait to hear what you guys come up with. Those Budget guys come up with some great stuff.

That's so awesome that something like this is being offered once again, every golfers dream.

Awesome. Hope a dog named End Cap comes back!!!!!!!!!!

Up for the challenge!

VERY different??? Intriguing....

Best news I’ve heard all day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in!! Love this news!!

Watching. Very excited to hear more.

Awesome. So glad this one is continuing. There are very few things in golf that are more pure fun than this.

Love this! Such a fun and unique event.

Check the end caps!!!

This is such a fun event, I'm really glad to see it come back and really interested in the changes.

Great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Different huh? Let's see ... shotgun a beer, find a driver, come back to the finish, shotgun another beer, find a putter .... keep doing this until you complete a set. Fastest time wins!

This sounds great! I’m very excited too see what is coming.

Excellent

More great news. 2019 is going to be another great year on THP.

Very cool!!! Be interesting to see what you come up with!!!

What a fantastic collaboration on a great event. Way to go THP, Budget Golf. Pressure packed what Twyst could they come up with this time? Will there be a coach again?

Not sure if I could handle more pressure! So cool that this is coming back next year

This is fantastic to hear!! Cannot wait to hear what the changes are! Already such an amazing event.

Very fun! Awesome.

Back