#THPCallout Mr captain lightningbolt and sposey12345678901234567890

I'm thinking swing change Kang, playing brand new clubs that he just unpacked from Japan gets this one by the new hair on Shane's head (meaning it's going to be REAL close). My other prediction is that you guys are going to have one hell of a good time.
I have hair now so I got this covered, you can call me Sampson after I beat kang :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Uh-huh I thought we were friends... I'll just leave this here as they too will share similar fate
887d7543eaa8c02531af95e3863cb017.jpg
That was a great round buddy, watching you almost drive the 10th green was so cool, Purgatory had nothing on you!

That was a great round buddy, watching you almost drive the 10th green was so cool, Purgatory had nothing on you!
Yeah definitely a great time!

Kang, I see two very different matches but ultimately ending the same. No coke for you. One match is easy-posey for me to pick. Doesn't matter how much fireball you cram down Shane's throat Kang, he just never loses at match play ... ever. Sure, he falls behind, he hits bad shots sometimes, you think he's dead on a hole. But I think it's because his memory is so short TOO that he's always one swing away from ripping yer heart out and showing it to ya. It will be a great matchup but I predict Shane takes it in spectacular fasion, late.

Kang v Ron will go much differently. The match will be close for sure and both you guys will play some truly amazing shots too. (FWIW, a big reason Buffalo Ridge is now my favorite course ever, was that front row view of you two guys. Some of the shots and the way you both attacked those holes made me really appriciate it as a GOLF course). Digression over. Kang I can clearly see you walking off the 18th cocky, chirping about the 'win' over Ron, but then it all goes to h@ll for ya. Just as Ron planned all along. He waits for the chirp to get loudest and only then starts counting the clubs in your bag and assessing the appropriate penalties. Gut wrenching way to lose a coke...don't hate me.

Kang, I see two very different matches but ultimately ending the same. No coke for you. One match is easy-posey for me to pick. Doesn't matter how much fireball you cram down Shane's throat Kang, he just never loses at match play ... ever. Sure, he falls behind, he hits bad shots sometimes, you think he's dead on a hole. But I think it's because his memory is so short TOO that he's always one swing away from ripping yer heart out and showing it to ya. It will be a great matchup but I predict Shane takes it in spectacular fasion, late.

Kang v Ron will go much differently. The match will be close for sure and both you guys will play some truly amazing shots too. (FWIW, a big reason Buffalo Ridge is now my favorite course ever, was that front row view of you two guys. Some of the shots and the way you both attacked those holes made me really appriciate it as a GOLF course). Digression over. Kang I can clearly see you walking off the 18th cocky, chirping about the 'win' over Ron, but then it all goes to h@ll for ya. Just as Ron planned all along. He waits for the chirp to get loudest and only then starts counting the clubs in your bag and assessing the appropriate penalties. Gut wrenching way to lose a coke...don't hate me.
Ugh you are unfriended...

26 days before this epic weekend. Man do I need it! Gopro will be in tow (as long as I can remember to pack it)

first post updated with matches. less than two weeks and it's on!

Looking forward to following along. You got the two Kang. Alcohol will probably be their downfall, but you never know until you play. Wish I could be there with you gentlemen. Going to be a fun weekend.

Looking forward to following along. You got the two Kang. Alcohol will probably be their downfall, but you never know until you play. Wish I could be there with you gentlemen. Going to be a fun weekend.
For sure will be a blast!
Good luck you will need it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Don't need luck when shane and you have fireball lol

I'm going to hold off on my predictions until after Thursdays round.

I'm going to hold off on my predictions until after Thursdays round.
You mean Wednesday and Thursday night escapades...

Oh and I may have a driver you might want to hit :)

You mean Wednesday and Thursday night escapades...

Oh and I may have a driver you might want to hit :)

Haha yeah that will all be included in my predictions.

I hope you do get that driver in time, really want to hit that even with the rebar you ordered it with :D

Haha yeah that will all be included in my predictions.

I hope you do get that driver in time, really want to hit that even with the rebar you ordered it with :D
60g stiff. Not rebar lol

I just confirmed shane has hoodwinked me for an extra pop!!!

Guess I'll be along for the play by play...

updated :)

This will be a fun weekend of golf!
I have no idea what the golf will be like, but the company is outstanding!!

Back