War Eagle I'm Calling You Out

Nope. No Bent Tree in the morning. Misty Creek, which is definitely not the course we are playing.

Hahah. Get those swings in. Im rooting for you.

I'm hoping War shot even par today in his warm up

I'm hoping War shot even par today in his warm up
Even par, plus some extra strokes on each hole just to get everything all dialed in.

Even par, plus some extra strokes on each hole just to get everything all dialed in.

Oh jeez. Dialed in war eagle wins matches

JB has this won, sorry War. He's got a drone to back him up!

Goid thinking...more bang for ur buck
I wanted to make the most out of my green fees.
Oh jeez. Dialed in war eagle wins matches
Yeah.... Umm... Should have said "trying" to get things dialed in. That would have been a better choice of words.

JB has this won, sorry War. He's got a drone to back him up!
He knows the drone is going to keep me distracted. Cant help it, I'm a nerd.

Its game week War Eagle.

Thursday War and I will kick off this thread with some range videos and such, and then give you guys updates as the day goes on including the final outcome. Going to be something really fun to kick this program off.

early lol at War on the range

PLease, my range game is on point. And can provide hours on entertainment for you guys.

48 hour count down.
Giving away something pretty sweet, so get your votes in now.

I'm still taking JB in this one

I think I said this one was going dormie past 18. Will there be a playoff or can I bet on green?

You can bet on green.
When I right down all of the predictions, I have a special filing cabinet for that pick. :D

You can bet on green.
When I right down all of the predictions, I have a special filing cabinet for that pick. :D

Does it get written down on a double cheeseburger wrapper?

I respect that. All square through 18. Count on it.

Does it get written down on a double cheeseburger wrapper?

I respect that. All square through 18. Count on it.

Way to go and be so noncommittal

I'm backing war beagle on this one.

A few things are certain to happen tomorrow. Beags will hit fades all day! They will joke and laugh like old times. JB will give putts and they will golf in 3 hours. It's nice to fall back into place with old friends!!!

Back