Odyssey Putters Thread

Rolled a ton of options today. Man if that head was slightly heavier on that Big T #5 it would be amazing! Was also surprised with the Versa V-Line. That one made alignment real easy for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom. #REacquired
i-hkmpLQ4.jpg

Boom. #REacquired
i-hkmpLQ4.jpg

Nice. I have that on in the center shafted models and really enjoy putting it in the rotation.

So close to jumping on the Works #1. CPO has them for $139 like new. Do i be patient and wait for a sale? hmmmmm

So close to jumping on the Works #1. CPO has them for $139 like new. Do i be patient and wait for a sale? hmmmmm

I'll check my emails, I thought they had extra 30% off

I'll check my emails, I thought they had extra 30% off
That would be badass. But right now the sale im seeing is for iron sets

Where is the Works #6? Asking too much?

Yep, somebody (wink) got a great deal.

I didn't realize that the #6 was offered in CS. The hunt is on, cold winter nights and eBay have damaged my account on more than one occasion

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
:raiseshand:

Just picked up a Versa V-Line with Superstroke.
78bc42f643ef1cae06628cf271531221.jpg

Just picked up a Versa V-Line with Superstroke.
78bc42f643ef1cae06628cf271531221.jpg

This one was hard to put down for me today. Setup really well and helped with alignment.

Rolled a #9 works yesterday really felt good. Never looked at heel.shafted before. Ponder engaged.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There's not much of a chance I don't add a Works #1 before I go to bed tonight. The urge is strong

That's a beauty of a setup. Love the versa scheme there.

This one was hard to put down for me today. Setup really well and helped with alignment.

Yeah I've been pretty critical of the Versa schemes in general but this one really works for me. It's my first foray into a Superstroke grip so I'm not sure how this experiment will end up.

Another round in with the #7 Works Tank Cruiser and I am still digging it.

It's hard to beat the heavier counterbalanced setup that I love in a putter that this one gives

Still going with the two 20g in the putter head and the 30g in the grip. Just balanced and smooth.

I'm eager for the MX 6 and 6CS to get here already. I'll have two PVD black chrome shafts waiting for them as well.

Back