THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

1st post updated with date and course info.

Great selection.

Had a feeling that would happen. In Cali for a wedding, still going to support my Boys from the DMV.

Good luck guys!

Had a feeling that would happen. In Cali for a wedding, still going to support my Boys from the DMV.

Good luck guys!

Man that stinks brother.
Yeah it was literally the only weekend it could be hosted.

Rumor has it, the course has been selected.
When you announce the course can you also announce the process on how you decide? Just curious and if not then that's cool too.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Royal New Kent .... nice course. Played it many times ... so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Man that stinks brother.
All good man. Just had a feeling but what can ya do. It is also my birthday haha

Man that stinks brother.

no joke, very popular course in conjunction with our growing schedule didnt leave a ton of choices

Totally understand about the schedule, you guys are doing so much this year. Might just have to try and get into another event.

Royal New Kent hell yeah. I have pictures of every hole and can add them to the course review thread. I can give you distances to spots based on both the white and black tees. Just played there Tuesday and with all the rain it was still in good shape. Here is a picture from the first tee. You can see the mound that you can drive over with a carry distance of around 245-250
0c3961ee3a16630af8a595c7eb6b8194.jpg

The course will test the players. That's for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When you announce the course can you also announce the process on how you decide? Just curious and if not then that's cool too.

Course was already announced.
How we decide is not something we necessarily share, because there is no magic formula. If you take a look through all of our THP Events over the last few years the trend is simple.

One of the best courses in an area, and that we can make affordable for THPers.

Not sure how many of the DMV guys live close to RNK but right now you can buy 3 rounds to play anytime for $99. It's a great deal

Looks like a great course, the date works, now to get to work!

With all of this local knowledge, it looks like it's scouting trip time for a few Carolinians.

With all of this local knowledge, it looks like it's scouting trip time for a few Carolinians.
Been asking caption Ron. May just have to call him out. But don't worry I will give a break down of each hole for all when I get home.

Good luck guys!

Dude! That's no good.

Send a card and money? Good good from the east coast? Kidding of course.

Hate that this won't work out for you.

Dude! That's no good.

Send a card and money? Good good from the east coast? Kidding of course.

Hate that this won't work out for you.
All good man. Wasn't that sure I would have made the cut any way.

Looks like Fantastic venue! Well done 441, JB/GG..

I can't wait to see who's joining us down there.

Been asking caption Ron. May just have to call him out. But don't worry I will give a break down of each hole for all when I get home.

A breakdown can help, but it's nothing like actually playing a round or two on the course. It's about 3.5 hours from my house and 1.5 hours from my other house, so it's a good excuse to go up there and check on the house and my Mom. A small detour for about 4 hours along the way wouldn't hurt.

A breakdown can help, but it's nothing like actually playing a round or two on the course. It's about 3.5 hours from my house and 1.5 hours from my other house, so it's a good excuse to go up there and check on the house and my Mom. A small detour for about 4 hours along the way wouldn't hurt.
Let me know when you plan on coming up I'll meet you there

Course looks nice and seems to be in a good central location.

Back