Howdy from SW Ohio

tt100

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello and thanks. I started getting serious about learning in August and have already went from ~133 to around 109 average. I have always loved golf but did other things through the years. I live in the Dayton area. I mainly wanted to say thanks. I've been pleasantly surprised at the lack of ego on the site and the total willingness by all to help out. Happy to join this group and looking forward to running into some of you this season. Happy New Year,

Pete

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! THP is the sunshine on a gray-covered Ohio day.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Just move out of Ohio..your scores will drop 20 more strokes and you'll be much happier. :eek:k:

Hello and thanks. I started getting serious about learning in August and have already went from ~133 to around 109 average. I have always loved golf but did other things through the years. I live in the Dayton area. I mainly wanted to say thanks. I've been pleasantly surprised at the lack of ego on the site and the total willingness by all to help out. Happy to join this group and looking forward to running into some of you this season. Happy New Year,

Pete

Hey Pete! Welcome to THP.

Welcome

Welcome! Got a solid group in Ohio.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, I grew up in the Dayton (Beavercreek) area.

Welcome to THP Pete!

Howdy from SW Ohio

Welcome to THP Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Pete!

Welcome to THP Pete!

Welcome, I grew up in the Dayton (Beavercreek) area.
Thanks all. I'm in Beavercreek now. I live by the #6 green off New Germany-Trebein

Thanks all. I'm in Beavercreek now. I live by the #6 green off New Germany-Trebein

Ah...very cool, not far at all from where I lived, near Kemp Rd and N. Fairfield Dr. The course wasn't there when I lived there (graduated in 1977) but played it on a return visit many years ago, and liked it a lot.

Welcome to THP!

Ah...very cool, not far at all from where I lived, near Kemp Rd and N. Fairfield Dr. The course wasn't there when I lived there (graduated in 1977) but played it on a return visit many years ago, and liked it a lot.
Funny, my first house was at the corner of Kemp and Crabtree

Welcome to THP Pete!

Back