Wow my boys are 1 year today! I can't believe how time flies! Wife and I made it through the year haha

8c745672fe6930cb371e0dc97534bffd.jpg

Wow my boys are 1 year today! I can't believe how time flies! Wife and I made it through the year haha

Great pic! The time sure does fly by!

Happy Birthday to them, they look adorable.

Happy 1st Birthday to the future Sedin twins(?). Sorry, only twins I know of in the NHL :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Happy 1st Birthday to the future Sedin twins(?). Sorry, only twins I know of in the NHL :)

Haha thanks buddy. I am surprised you are talking to me after how Monday and last night went....

Haha thanks buddy. I am surprised you are talking to me after how Monday and last night went....
It's all good. Caps are real solid and the Sabres are much better and more fun to watch this year.

Our kids are on a completely different level today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yours too? our 2 girls have been crazy this last week or so. like they can't even lay still to sleep crazy.

yours too? our 2 girls have been crazy this last week or so. like they can't even lay still to sleep crazy.

Ours are both high on something. I think the little one is the worse of the two. He's trying to pick fights lol

Ours are both high on something. I think the little one is the worse of the two. He's trying to pick fights lol
Haha. must be the moon. they can't sit still note can they control the volume of their voices. seems the knob has been turned to 12 and then got broke off...

Haha. must be the moon. they can't sit still note can they control the volume of their voices. seems the knob has been turned to 12 and then got broke off...

My 10 year old has just been crazy since Christmas. His mouth has just been going a mile a minute and has not listened to ANYTHING his mom or I have told him to do. Even now he's just going on and on and harassing his sister. She actually blocked him on iMessage because he's been texting her all sorts of nonsense non-stop.

Mines been the same. Completely loony. With all the rain and vacation travel for her and all of her friends she's been cooped up in a house for two weeks. I can't wait for school to start again.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

My little girl was a little crazy tonight also. Could not sit still, whinny, and not listening at all.

Mines been the same. Completely loony. With all the rain and vacation travel for her and all of her friends she's been cooped up in a house for two weeks. I can't wait for school to start again.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket
Yeah my oldest the other day just started crying out of the blue. We asked what was wrong and she said, through the tears, "I miss my friends at school".

It was cute but totally just out of the blue.

Know my kids are much older than most that post here. Already sad that my daughter is heading back to Phoenix on Sunday. Son has been home too and will be here for another week before heading back to school. Enjoy them while you have them at home all the time. It's cliché, but they will grow up so much quicker than you think!

Know my kids are much older than most that post here. Already sad that my daughter is heading back to Phoenix on Sunday. Son has been home too and will be here for another week before heading back to school. Enjoy them while you have them at home all the time. It's cliché, but they will grow up so much quicker than you think!

Amen to that. I've sent one to college already and one graduates high school this year. I thought they were supposed to get cheaper as they get older?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'm happy to see I am not the only one who's kids have been banchees this week. I'm ready for school to start again :)

Uggh the mouth on my 3 year old daughter is unreal. She is so quick with sarcastic and witty comments/comebacks I don't know whether to be angry or proud.

Uggh the mouth on my 3 year old daughter is unreal. She is so quick with sarcastic and witty comments/comebacks I don't know whether to be angry or proud.

It will only get better...or worse for that matter.

It will only get better...or worse for that matter.

QFT by the father of a similar daughter that is now 8.

Amen brother Amen

It's this little guys 2nd birthday today. Even at just 2 years old he is already one of my best friends. Time is flying by way too fast.
1mhgERFr7bIaZq_z0WLAXSkish-PK1FzDLPrrixMP66pq17WTvbiMEGE-ZuD-CPw3i7B=w2881-h5118-no

Great Pic, hope he has a great Bday!

Back