Gas Prices: What are you paying?

I payed 2.26 yesterday. Yuck

$1.659 at Sam's near me. Still didn't need to get any. Hope it keeps going down.

$1.659 at Sam's near me. Still didn't need to get any. Hope it keeps going down.
Boy I don't. Its killing this part of the country.

$3.10 here today.

1.95 today

Holy crap! I filled up for $1.62 in Troy, MO Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In San Diego gas is never cheap. I think we routinely pay the most in the continental US. I recall reading a US News article a few years ago where the top ten cities for the highest gas prices were all in California. I believe our total taxes on a gallon of gas are around $0.66 but there are hidden taxes (district taxes, cap and trade taxes forced on oil companies who then pass it on to us via higher prices, and California demands a special blend of fuel which increases our costs as well) that put us much closer to the $1.00/gallon mark.

But with the cap and trade tax we will be able to fund $1B of the estimated $200B cost to build a bullet train from Fresno to Sacramento which, God knows, we need desperately. Well, at least we will have the bragging rights to say that we will be the only state in the union with a bullet train. :banghead:

1.44 in lees summit

Just paid $2.91/gal for 91 at Costco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid $1.59 at Costco this morning.....saw $1.54 elsewhere a few days ago though.

2.34 for regular yesterday in Spokane, WA.

Paid 1.89 last night leaving Delaware

$1.699 by the house.

Dang $1.49 today.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

$2.17 this morning

1.77 today

$2.50 for unleaded. California legislature fancies themselves chemists and requires a special formulation, which causes gas to be about a $1 a gallon higher, increases the price of cars, at times poisons our ground water, causes shortages, and has other unintended consequences.

$2.50 for unleaded. California legislature fancies themselves chemists and requires a special formulation, which causes gas to be about a $1 a gallon higher, increases the price of cars, at times poisons our ground water, causes shortages, and has other unintended consequences.

The only thing good about California is the weather, the ocean and the golf

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

1.38 today!

Attachments

• 20160103_130243.jpg
    20160103_130243.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
$1.779 at Kroger here.

Yup, I'm 'enjoying' similar prices. $2.63/gal for 91 at the PX gas station.

$1.99 for Diesel!!

Back