I Guess I am Getting Old

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
So, I am watching the US Open tennis tournament and Chevy Chase is court side. One of the tv personalities goes over to interview him. She asked about his hat, which had the logo of Bushwood Country Club on it. He had to explain it was from the movie Caddyshack...

So, I am watching the US Open tennis tournament and Chevy Chase is court side. One of the tv personalities goes over to interview him. She asked about his hat, which had the logo of Bushwood Country Club on it. He had to explain it was from the movie Caddyshack...

vintage....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my favorite movies! If you haven't seen 'Caddyshack: The Inside Story' it's well worth your time if you were a fan of the movie.

One of the guys on my staff told me some rapper died today. I asked who he was when they told me he was a rapper I simply said rap died when public enemy stopped making cd’s. I was asked who public enemy was. Lol

Classic! "...mind if I play through"

Classic! "...mind if I play through"

Not sure if I have this right, but...

Judge Smails: "...I'm no slouch."
Ty Webb: "Don't sell yourself short judge, you are a tremendous slouch."

Back