Garsen Putter Grips

Wbridge83

Reaction score
Handicap
Evening all. New to the site as a member of Garsen Putter grips.

As some of you may know, I was one of the founders over at Pure Grips and have since come out of hiding..lol.

Just wanted to check in and talk putter grips..

Michael

Awesome do you have a site, I'm a fan of pure grips, i love checking out new technology, you can message me as well, I'm not opposed to samples and good reviews

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Madi05...you can check out the website at Garsen golf.com. It is being updated with all the new product. You can also check the Instagram page. Lots of exciting things coming soon..

Thanks Madi05...you can check out the website at Garsen golf.com. It is being updated with all the new product. You can also check the Instagram page. Lots of exciting things coming soon..
So i just checked it out and was wondering is the texture the same as pure grips? That's the g pro edge, also what is the biggest difference and advantages of the to sides versus the ultimate which is 3 sided? I basically have a traditional grip

The edge is simply a rubber grip. No affiliation with Pure at all. As I said earlier, the site is being revamped. I think you would be best suited with our new Quad proto which is not on the site as of yet.

The technology in all the grips is the same...it promotes a proper hand placement so your elbows stay tucked in which in turn promotes a more pendulum type stroke...club face remains more more square at impact.

The grips not only have your player input but there is actual technology behind the concept.

Message me with price and PayPal for that one you suggested and i will give her a shot, i like red and black and nothing big standard usually is my style, right now I'm playing with the stock winn that comes in the Odyssey exo, i tried the super stroke gt2.0 but it was a but big to me i think the 1.0 would have worked better but i don't like spending money on wims ,lol

I believe we met quite a few years ago. Great seeing you back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks cOcept...good to be back.. lol

Was Garsen at the PGA Show?

Back