If you won a trip who would you take?

I would bring my Golf Mentor since he's retired now and his wife asks me all the time to take him out of the house. Another one would be my buddy who moved away. We used to play all the time before he moved. and the other one I don't know. It would depend on the location I guess.

I take my wife even though she would not golf ... call me odd, but I like hanging out with her ...

and my friend and his wife ...

If it was for 2, I'd take my wife - she doesn't play golf but I'd love having her with me. Now, if it was for 4, I'd take my 3 regular golfing buddies.

Would be easy. My dad would be the first choice, then my best mate and his dad to make up the four ball. We all play regularly anyway, so would just be a good round.

The missis would understand, and as long as there was a spa weekend down the weekend, she'd have no problems!

I would need to win a few of these to accommodate my THP buddies. Too many awesome friends to name in one foursome - Makes me feel lucky on a cool Sunday morning.

I am extremely lucky in that my wife golfs (and golfs well when she's actually wanting to play). I'd probably take her and extend the invitation to another friend with a playing wife. That'd be a blast.

I'd take my dad, brother and brother in law. It's usually a pretty funny dynamic because my brother played growing up and really only plays when he's with us, and he typically beats all of us, which he gets a lot of flak about. I think I could take him now though.

I would take my wife since she is as much of a golf fanatic as I am.
I would also take a couple that are very good friends and avid golfers too.

If it's at a resort with a beach, my wife goes no matter what! I'd love to hang out with her after the rounds are done for the day anyway. Otherwise, I have two former fraternity brothers from college that would be my immediate golfing invites. Neither of my brothers play golf, so family is out. After my two frat bros, I'm not sure who'd I would ask if it's a golf only location. I'd have to think on that one...

My wife, who is a decent golfer and another husband wife golfing couple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Make it a buddies trip. We did a couples trip to Mexico a couple years ago, guys went golfing one morning, one of the funnest rounds I've ever had.

I'd take my best friend as we golf together a lot and get along great. I don't know any THPer's, never met any, so I suppose the other 2 spots are up for grabs.

Let's see...the family stays at home for sure. LordByron and two other guys not on the forum I play with would join me. Easy decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see...the family stays at home for sure. LordByron and two other guys not on the forum I play with would join me. Easy decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're dead to me.

Simple answer, 3 of my golfing friends who like to enjoy themselves!

Back