Jones Utility Trouper Stand Bag

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
I had no idea about this bag...until @arydolphin tweeted to me about it :wink:. That said, I'm seriously considering going full on #golfhipster and picking up my first Jones Golf bag! Shipping to Hawaii is only $39.95 so that's a plus and I've heard nothing but good things about Jones Golf Bags so I think it may be time for me to check one out.

https://www.jonesgolfbags.com/products/utility-trouper-black?variant=12679076806709

What do y'all think? Look like a solid bag? I'm trying to find out more about the stand mechanism and base. I'd also like to find out if it's waterproof. All in all though...this looks like a kickass bag!

Do it, bag looks fantastic shipped that price is still doable.

I’m a big fan of Jones bags - when my cart bag goes I’ll probably go Jones.

I also like their smaller Sunday bags too

I love the looks. Absolutely a ponder for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Betting the purchase has already been made! haha And certainly don't blame you as it looks like an awesome bag at a very solid price.

Love these bags and the Stitch bag. I think you can pull off the hipster look! If you go that way, will be curious to see how it compares to the hoofer!

I’ve been eying those too I say go for it.

Order it!!!!

Do it, bag looks fantastic shipped that price is still doable.

I’m a big fan of Jones bags - when my cart bag goes I’ll probably go Jones.

I also like their smaller Sunday bags too

This model is the first one I’ve been seriously interested in so we’ll see :wink;

Betting the purchase has already been made! haha And certainly don't blame you as it looks like an awesome bag at a very solid price.

Haha, not yet! Trying to find out a couple things first. :D

Love these bags and the Stitch bag. I think you can pull off the hipster look! If you go that way, will be curious to see how it compares to the hoofer!

I figure my 40th birthday clubs should have a new bag to be in. Logical, right? :cool:

I had a Jones bag back in the day. I remember they were one of the first dual strap bags and I believe the college kids were using them. At Bethpage the pro shop had a some made that said "Black Course" and of course I had to have one....used it for years, ended up giving it to a friend, wonder if he still has it

It’s not really doing it for me, but then again, I’m not a #golfhipster.

#FiberLaunch

It’s not really doing it for me, but then again, I’m not a #golfhipster.

#FiberLaunch

This is the first bag they've made that has captured my interest, but the Ping Hoofer has shown me enough for me to not jump on it without doing a good bit of research on it first.

This is the first bag they've made that has captured my interest, but the Ping Hoofer has shown me enough for me to not jump on it without doing a good bit of research on it first.

When I think of you, I definitely think hipster so go for it . Plus you don’t have Ping clubs any more do you, so the bag HAS to go!!!!!!

#FiberLaunch

When I think of you, I definitely think hipster so go for it . Plus you don’t have Ping clubs any more do you, so the bag HAS to go!!!!!!

#FiberLaunch

Looks closer my friend, I still have the G400 3H and my stash of Ping gloves :cool:

Jones Golf Bags are awesome. Also, nothing says golf hipster more than walking up to 4some with a jones bag, custom head covers (or no head covers), some obscure branded irons, and just piping one down the middle.

Well, my bag is on the way. I'll be posting pics and thoughts on it when it arrives!

Dibs in 3 months!

mrs.hicksta bought it for me so I regret to inform you that I will not be selling the bag :wink:

Congrats and HBD - she is definitely your better half

Haha, thanks! It's an early gift, but one that will get plenty of use.

mrs.hicksta is amazing :D

I have the original carry bag. It's materials are sturdy and holds up well in the wet, and looks good too. Good luck.

I have the original carry bag. It's materials are sturdy and holds up well in the wet, and looks good too. Good luck.

Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it, and I did a good bit of research on the bag before I pulled the trigger. I've head nothing but good things about the quality so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it. And speaking of which, it'll be here Monday so I'll be posting a bunch of info on it soon!

I have no issues with my bag as I usually just ride 18. We have a local par 3 that I enjoy walking though and think one of their original bags would be awesome to throw a couple wedges and my putter in and play some golf.

It’s here!

87ec56ca06e5520150acef338007ae2f.jpg

Wow, that was fast. It is a nice looking bag, and, I look forward to your comments.

Back