Road to the Grandaddy (Live Update)

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As I just found out a couple of days ago I will be going to #TheGrandaddy, and with the recommendations of some team members and I agreed with them, I figured I would start a thread that tracks my progress of my journey to the best golf event ever created! So here we go! I dont get to play as much as some due to work and grad school, but I'm going get busy and get ready for this experience! SO...HERE...WE...GO!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
As I just found out a couple of days ago I will be going to the Granddaddy, and with the recommendations of some team members and I agreed with them, I figured I would start a thread that tracks my progress of my journey to the best golf event ever created! So here we go! I dont get to play as much as some due to work and grad school, but I'm going get busy and get ready for this experience! SO...HERE...WE...GO!!!

Local volunteer for golf rounds, reporting for duty, sir!

Thanks! Not sure how much I will get out but it needs to be as much as possible!

Subscribed. I look forward to following along.

Get that game in shape so you can crush some Zoo Crew come December! Excited to follow along with your journey

Do what you can in the time you have to prep. Best of luck and work hard when you can. Be a good follow and will be rooting for you.

Get that game in shape so you can crush some Zoo Crew come December! Excited to follow along with your journey
Oh I'm ready to crush some ZooCrew!

Do what you can in the time you have to prep. Best of luck and work hard when you can. Be a good follow and will be rooting for you.
Thanks and I absolutely will!

I'm gonna try and get a round in after work one day this upcoming week. Wont get to play next week. I have drill next weekend so wont get to play then

I'm gonna try and get a round in after work one day this upcoming week. Wont get to play next week. I have drill next weekend so wont get to play then

When you know the particulars, holla - if I can join you, I will (eyeroll - I’m actually kinda busy next week so it figures...)!

Good luck on your journey.

I'll probably have to go in knoxville since I get off so darn late. I am ending up taking my kiddo to play 9 holes tomorrow after church so I'll get some practice

I'm looking forward to following along!

My goal is to get out as much as possible. I know it wont be as much as I like, but I'll get out there lol
I'm looking forward to following along!

How is Long is you golf season? You able to play most the year? We start winding down in October and rarely play in November. Normally. But nothing normal about this year. Good luck with the prep.

Looking forward to getting to know you and following your prep!

As I just found out a couple of days ago I will be going to the Granddaddy, and with the recommendations of some team members and I agreed with them, I figured I would start a thread that tracks my progress of my journey to the best golf event ever created! So here we go! I dont get to play as much as some due to work and grad school, but I'm going get busy and get ready for this experience! SO...HERE...WE...GO!!!

Enjoy the freaking ride man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! This is for most a once in a lifetime opportunity so I'm going to learn and soak as much in as I can and contribute as much as I can too!
Enjoy the freaking ride man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well got to play 9 today finally to get some practice in. Played horrible but I didnt warm up and played on a course that I had never played on and was in a hurry to get the cart back in time although I ended up having more time to play even though the guy in the pro shop wouldn't let me pay for twighlight for some reason. Heres some picks. Shot a 48. The second pic was from 80 out and made that put for par, which was one of my only 2 for the day. The second to last pic was a par 5 that I hit right down the gut 271 yards with 171 to center green and stuck in on the green for eagle, which I ended up 3 putting! Doh!!!! Either way it was some practice
da94f965874b0b823a15ac067c2f26a1.jpg
81f9e64499981e6d274c8976515d7b1f.jpg
eb2d2f67325d2bee14f8c45ecc5433c7.jpg
8aff586e8d500e563b9a6ed468b68a0d.jpg
b485b075bc1b84f968ca65210b32314c.jpg

Great job playing a new course. I even like the no warm up / rush to return the cart - it's going to be hectic in December, playing some uncomfortable golf will do us all good.

Thanks! I enjoy playing new courses overall. When you play the same course you dont really have to think about shots bc you already know what that shot needs. It tests your mental game more!
Great job playing a new course. I even like the no warm up / rush to return the cart - it's going to be hectic in December, playing some uncomfortable golf will do us all good.

How is Long is you golf season? You able to play most the year? We start winding down in October and rarely play in November. Normally. But nothing normal about this year. Good luck with the prep.
Thanks! Yeah end of October will pretty much be it. Maybe a little early November. When I was out in Arkansas I pretty much played year round, just froze my b$$ls off lol

lots of truth in this post

Back